Good turns you have done

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by genuine_exscaley, Jun 6, 2011.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Don't know if this or similar has been done, but as an example:

1. Helping a little old lady across the road
    Even though she didn't want to.

2. Finding a cycle security chain in the road and locking it back onto a bike
    Not knowing which bike it belonged to. (Did this, but with three bikes! My girlfriend went bat-shit!)

Any more?
  2. found a wallet, and handed it in without looking in it...was told there was a lot of monies in it...damn
  3. B_AND_T

B_AND_T LE Book Reviewer

I didn't spaf onto the wifes face flannel yesterday.
  4. Schaden

Schaden LE Book Reviewer

Saved my landlords cat from choking on a rabbit bone a few years ago - he dropped the rent by 20% in gratitude.
  5. The three point turn on my driving test.
  6. Once trapped off with an ugly bird in a disco, made her day!
  7. Did he know you fed his cat the rabbit bone?
  8. When a lad that I work with got a call from his Mrs to tell him she was going into labour, I wished him luck and told him that I hoped it wasn't a mong.

Told my Mum on Christmas day, that the minute she started losing her faculties, I'd be chucking her in the car for a one way trip to Switzerland. This was immediately after she'd delivered a 10 minute long, emotionally charged monologue, describing my grandparents' slow decline in health and the care that she had provided for them.

Other than that, nothing really springs to mind.
  9. I found a tenner in the street once and spent it on my ticket to a halloween disco in londonderry. Charidee begins at home you know.
  10. I have a voodoo doll of my commissioning officer. I helpfully rammed the largest needles I could find in it and I twist the ones in it's cunt daily.
  11. Might be a picture attached.

Attached Files:

12. How very life like!
  13. Every other Wednesday I cook lunch for 20 OAPs. However since Harold doesn't come anymore and do the medicals before they eat it isn't quite as much fun...