Good things for lefties from Boris winning.

OK, I'm not a tory but if I'm tribal, my primary tribe is British, rather than a political one.

With a big majority, Government can get things done.

Things i would like to see:

1. Sensible immigration

2. Build some bloody houses

3. Stop focussing on London

4. Tell the Porridge Wogs to wind their necks in, get behind the Flag or emigrate

5. Ditto Sinn Fein

6. Ditto Llanwanc the Taff Separatist and his rain soaked, ill-dressed, lumpy-wived associates

7. Stop destroying the Forces

8. Rebuild the criminal justice system

9. Sensible gun laws... registering de-acts? Wtf?

10. Sort the tax rules out. Internet companies, foreign residents, non-doms, no. Pay up or fxxx off. Bin IR35 or balance it with employment rights.

11. Stop letting uk utilities/infrastructure act as cash cows for other countries. £180 Manchester to London on Italian train; €40 Rome to Taranto, 100km further, same company.

12. Free beer for ex soldiers, free rum for fish heads, babycham for Crabs.

mercurydancer

LE
Book Reviewer
OK, I'm not a tory but if I'm tribal, my primary tribe is British, rather than a political one.

1. Sensible immigration

4. Tell the Porridge Wogs to wind their necks in, get behind the Flag or emigrate

5. Ditto Sinn Fein

6. Ditto Llanwanc the Taff Separatist and his rain soaked, ill-dressed, lumpy-wived associates

10. Sort the tax rules out. Internet companies, foreign residents, non-doms, no. Pay up or fxxx off. Bin IR35 or balance it with employment rights.

11. Stop letting uk utilities/infrastructure act as cash cows for other countries. £180 Manchester to London on Italian train; €40 Rome to Taranto, 100km further, same company.

Cannot disagree with one word.

I do like babycham and I am not gay

1. You're right, there aren't enough political threads on Arrse as it is. Good thinking starting a new one to repeat everything from all them other ones.

2. Current Affairs? Really? The serious bit?

FORMER_FYRDMAN

LE
Book Reviewer

1. Sensible immigration

5. Ditto Sinn Fein

If you're not a Tory, you probably should be. Not much to argue with there.

Truxx

LE
Stop building bloody houses on flood plains!

Allow trucks to be speed limited at the national speed limit (60MPH) not the EU mandated 56

Raise the motorway speed limit to 80MPH

All road tax to be spent on roads and proper rural public transport. Actually bin road tax and add the cost to fuel duty (pay as you go)

Shitcan HS2

Bin the working time directive or at least adjust it to suit UK better (eg allow Drs to take rest periods in hospitals)

Turn non accident or emergency cases away from A&E depts but insist that PHC facilities offer proper on call services.

And that is just this week.

Stop building bloody houses on flood plains!

Allow trucks to be speed limited at the national speed limit (60MPH) not the EU mandated 56

Raise the motorway speed limit to 80MPH

All road tax to be spent on roads and proper rural public transport. Actually bin road tax and add the cost to fuel duty (pay as you go)

Shitcan HS2

Bin the working time directive or at least adjust it to suit UK better (eg allow Drs to take rest periods in hospitals)

Turn non accident or emergency cases away from A&E depts but insist that PHC facilities offer proper on call services.

And that is just this week.
Working Time Directive is irrelevant already. Sign an opt out, it don't apply to you.

1. You're right, there aren't enough political threads on Arrse as it is. Good thinking starting a new one to repeat everything from all them other ones.

2. Current Affairs? Really? The serious bit?

I'm trying to be part of the healing, after all the hurting.

You're a blue meanie.

mrdude

War Hero
You do know that term is racist right? If you call one of those LGBT men that thinks they're a woman a man, you would probably be on ROP's - however it's OK to be racist (if you're not white)......

Just saying......

Make it compulsory for good looking lesbians to let us watch.

Make ugly lesbians label and stack hazardous nuclear waste.

Make Hollands puddings and pies free on the NHS (Ginsters at 50% discount).

Make cars under 2.5 litres incur higher road tax

Err. I could go on but you get me...I post on arrse so I do.

Make it compulsory for good looking lesbians to let us watch.

Make ugly lesbians label and stack hazardous nuclear waste.

Make Hollands puddings and pies free on the NHS (Ginsters at 50% discount).

Make cars under 2.5 litres incur higher road tax

Err. I could go on but you get me...I post on arrse so I do.

Don't forget the gravy and mushy peas

Mrsheeny

War Hero
1. No tax on overtime, you already get enough off us and the overtime will get spent anyway so you’ll get your tax somehow.

2. Taco discs for taxi drivers, to ensure that none of our ethnic friends are only claiming to have worked 16 hours a week entitling them to all sorts of benefits.

3. Build or buy a prison abroad so that convicts can serve longer and tougher sentences.

4. Abolish all hate crime or race laws or any other laws that create a hierarchy of victims. Assault is assault.

5. Greenbelt only to be built on if the people of that area vote for it to be built on, a specific vote.

6. Bin HS2, too expensive.

7. With the increase of police officers/prison officers etc make it easier for ex military to cross over to the police by starting them off on their military’s salary and then tapering to match the police/prison/fire brigade wage over 5 years.

8. Duty on alcohol sold in supermarkets and shops increased, with a big decrease in duty of alcohol served in pubs in glasses to stop the pubs from closing and foster a community spirit.

9. Real world skills to be taught in schools such as how to stay out of debt, how to get out of debt, how to get a mortgage, how to look after a baby etc. Also, all children under 16 to be enrolled in extra curricular activities mainly sport, or scouts/cadets run at their schools with help from the teachers to ensure they’re not stuck on a PlayStation all night.

10. No more religious buildings to be built in the UK other than Christian buildings. Religion banned from prisons other than Christianity.

11. No more 24 hour drinking laws, put it back to how it used to be pre-2004.

12. Couples with degrees or apprenticeships served will qualify for 3 rounds of IVF treatment.

13. Free childcare from birth for parents who are married and both have worked for more than 90% of the time since leaving education. 1 day free childcare for benefits claimants.

14. Designated areas inside sports grounds and concert halls for smokers.

15. Money sent abroad will have a 1% tax on it.

Last edited:

mercurydancer

LE
Book Reviewer

DTBA

War Hero
They can all virtue signal to their hearts content, safe in the knowledge their massive salaries are secure for another five years.

Latest Threads