Good series (TV)

I am bored.

What good tv box sets are worth having to watch? i already have Scrubs, Teachers, House, American Dad, Family Guy, Ghost Whisperer (Jennifer Love Hewitt is a stunner) and i am on the final disc of Supernatural!!

When i have finished this disc i am going to be the most bored man in NATO. What is worth watching?

Unless you are on ammo guard get out and about you sad git! :wink:

(this msge does not apply if you have no arms or legs) :roll:

Torchwood, spin off from Dr. Who. cracking series.

Dr Who i might get.

Deadwood? NCIS? and blackadder is a good idea

Life on Mars, Ashes to Ashes

How about films, or do you insist on telly box sets? There's any number of classic war films available

devilish said:
Torchwood, spin off from Dr. Who. cracking series.
T O R C H W O O D

D O C T O R W H O

how cool is that!

schweik said:
Life on Mars, Ashes to Ashes

How about films, or do you insist on telly box sets? There's any number of classic war films available
Life on mars is awesome! i had series one where the guy goes in a coma, but i lost that a few years ago. good suggestion!

i would prefer box sets becuase otherwise i will watch the film then be bored again. (i am on Herrick with just over three months left)

I suggest the West Wing , a brillant drama about the workings of the White House. The Wire: a word of mouth cop series that was tucked away on the FX channel. A must watch programme :D

Dexter is excellent - main character a 'good' serial killer. look out for Burn Notice when it comes to DVD - about a 'burned' CIA operative stuck in Miami getting into adventures and stuff. Foyles War - WWII dectective stories are excellent. I found all the Inspector Morse at soon to be defunct Zavvi for £36 in a box 8000 odd mins of quality TV. The Riches is good if you like Eddie Izzard - sadly cancelled after one season. Weeds is funny and has much MILF eye candy. Various series of 24 kept me going when I was laid up last year and unable to leave my recliner chair. As did the entire Kung Fu - excellent cheese!

There are a few to look out for.

I was a bit disappointed with Ashes to Ashes. Life on Mars is quality though. The Sharpe boxset should keep you entertained for a fair while. Or for proper retro action The A Team!

Band of Brothers
Father Ted
The Young Ones
Lost
Heroes
Prison Break