Good riddance facebook?

FB is great for us lot who can't be arsed with multiple apps buzzing shite at us via a smart phone. I've been on FB now for over 10 years. Ran a business page through it at no cost which helps a start up a lot, I have only 40 odd ppl on it, all of whom i know personally & who i trust. I can call each & everyone of them a mong, a ****, a ******, a slut & none will mince of in a sulk of epic proportions. They;'ll give me the same shit back.
I have my persec tied up tighter than a ducks fudge chute & have no one I work with to bubble me when I rant about the belmers I struggle to not kill on a weekly basis.

I use FB for personal comms. I have Facebook Purity installed which removes most of the crap. I have 45 friends all of whom I know personally. I refuse all friend requests unless I'm met them physically and like them.

Yep. I am victim to that also. I never gave Facebook my moobile number but it is now linked to my account - presumably via WhatsApp.
Well said - yet more proof that they ( FB ) will do anything to garner ALL they can about you...

WHY ??

For MORE MONEY !! To Hell with your privacy...is why I never signed up - but guess who is in their footsteps ? None other than MSN !! Look out !!

True, but it most likely makes Zuckerberg's arse pucker involuntarily, which is a good thing.
I doubt it would bother him in the slightest unless he wanted to buy shares in which case he would be ecstatic. Very few if any companies have the money/appetite to take them over due to a dip in share price.

...when I rant about the belmers I struggle to not kill on a weekly basis.
Why would you even do that on a public forum unless your persec is tight as a duck's bum? Bearing in mind that persec and FB in the same sentence is taking the piss.

Well said - yet more proof that they ( FB ) will do anything to garner ALL they can about you...

WHY ??

For MORE MONEY !! To Hell with your privacy...is why I never signed up - but guess who is in their footsteps ? None other than MSN !! Look out !!
Not really suprising, with FB you are the product that is sold for data mining

Without that they lose their major income stream