• ARRSE have partnered with Armadillo Merino to bring you an ARRSE exclusive, generous discount offer on their full price range.
    To keep you warm with the best of Merino gear, visit www.armadillomerino.co.uk and use the code: NEWARRSE40 at the checkout to get 40% off!
    This superb deal has been generously offered to us by Armadillo Merino and is valid until midnight on the the 28th of February.

Good reasons to be Queen for a day?

Who's that? (not the old bird on the right, t'other one)
Jessica Ennis. The Guvnor was pinning her gong on the left one today.

Ennis, 27, said afterwards she was "feeling very excited, though it was nerve-wracking before - it's incredible to receive this".

Asked what the Queen had said, she replied: "She just said 'My Grandson begged me to let him do this but I told the randy little ginger perv to bugger orff"

I'm a Princess, and I will kick the shit out of anyone who says I'm not.
I'm not going to disagree. I know which side my bread is buttered. It's funny how I always seem to adopt a manner of obedience where there's an noticeable combination of perfume, fags and alcohol arriving at my nostrils.

T'other day young Jess had to brave the recent cold to pose for her new sponsor PR shots taken in Hyde Park. Poor lass was in her lycra gear while all about her were in every known mountain brand jacket on offer. Her, Jenson Button and an Irish golfer were in situ for a photo session.

T'other day young Jess had to brave the recent cold to pose for her new sponsor PR shots taken in Hyde Park. Poor lass was in her lycra gear while all about her were in every known mountain brand jacket on offer. Her, Jenson Button and an Irish golfer were in situ for a photo session.
Mmm, Jenson Button.

I thought it was something to do with the cold and her Jenson Button?

Thought it must be something like Scammell wheel nuts.

Latest Threads