Good PR or vomit inducing?

D

Deleted 60082

I just saw this video produced by the Australian War Memorial about pride in wearing medals, featuring three rather fragrant young servicewomen. But, I have to admit that there was a bit of sick in my mouth by the end of it...what do others think? What would a UK version be like?

napier

LE
Kit Reviewer
Couldn't they find a female crab with any tin who could sing?

D

Deleted 60082

To be fair, this was produced by the Australian War Memorial to celebrate the contribution made by women to the Australian Forces and as a fund-raiser for Service charities. But the doggerel lyrics....

It's strange what You Tube algorithms linked this to. I just watched this and found it rather emotional, and sad.

theoriginalphantom

MIA
Book Reviewer
1 x dyke, 1 x PoC, 1 x trans.

No white male heteros.

And probably an apology to everyone we've ever fought.

"If you see someone wearing a medal, then you are being oppressed. Ring the MoD compensation hotline'

I would.

MrBane

LE
Kit Reviewer
Reviews Editor
What the **** have I just watched?

I'm now reaching for the Avocado peeler to gouge my own eyeballs out.

Pffffft.

ETA: I've just watched it again with the mute on and came to the conclusion they can all wear my balls on their chin with pride. Especially at 0:15 - the dirty wee minx.

Daxx

MIA
Book Reviewer
I'm assuming they let a bunch of school kids write those lyrics.

MODNet blocking the images, are they that good?

4(T)

LE
To be fair, this was produced by the Australian War Memorial to celebrate the contribution made by women to the Australian Forces and as a fund-raiser for Service charities. But the doggerel lyrics....

It's strange what You Tube algorithms linked this to. I just watched this and found it rather emotional, and sad.

How art the mighty fallen, etc..

What would a UK version be like?

We already know; MoD just can't afford the moving pictures and sound technology.

190103074223-british-army-recruitment-posters-large-169.jpg

What the **** have I just watched?

I'm now reaching for the Avocado peeler to gouge my own eyeballs out.

Pffffft.

ETA: I've just watched it again with the mute on and came to the conclusion they can all wear my balls on their chin with pride. Especially at 0:15 - the dirty wee minx.

Were you ticking them off, bull dyke miss, lipstick lesbian tick, token straight girl tick...

We already know; MoD just can't afford the moving pictures and sound technology.

View attachment 374709
MoD missed a trick - for a change - with modern tech & social media. Design an app with some whizzy lights that hits the demographic with the offer of mind-altering chemicals, 'gear' to use the ancient vernacular, I believe, to be given away at those now-redundant offices formerly occupied by the Recruiting Sergeant.

Latest Threads