Good on yer, Bruces

Gets better.

Quaden Bayles' family have declined a trip to Disneyland, pledging to donate the $700,000 raised for the youngster to charity.
"you know what, let's get back to the real issue". This little fella has been bullied. How many suicides, black or white, in our society have happened due to bullying.

The poor wee boy. Rotten.

There was a video a while back of a rather tubby (Australian) boy who clearly was bullied relentlessly until he snapped and pile-drived his chief tormentor into a concrete wall. Funnily enough the bullying stopped after that.

My Niece is in Perth WA and was being picked on by a horrible child in school.
Dad quietly enrolled her in something like Krav Maga and told her to endure it while he went through the official school channels.
After 6 months not a lot was happening, Niece aged 9 had a guts full one day and put the bully down right on her fat arse in a oner using what she had learned, in front of a playground full of kids.

Brother in law and my sister called to the school, Niece in the brown stuff.... Until brother in law pointed out that Niece Had kept a diary of EVERY bullying incident, the teacher that it was reported too and the lack of positive action taken by the school.
Headteacher STFU and there's been no problems since. Plus little Niece is now the school anti bullying champion as every other kid thinks she's a mini Bruce Lee.

Eta.. On the downside, next time I go out to Australia I'll probably get my head kicked in as payback for teasing her when she was little.

Last edited:
I love this video.

I abhor bullies.
And me.
I was a skinny scrawny little kid in school who was really badly bullied.
A certain former member of the Parachute Regiment took me under his wing as a very young sprog, combined with a massive growth spurt scrawny kid turned into a rather large muscular guy who could actually hold his own.
Karma as they say, is a bitch. A few of the shit bags who picked on me have been on the receiving end off me.

"Ms Bayles explained that at the Murri School in Brisbane, where she is on the board, seven children have committed suicide in the last ten years."

Christ. My school was a 'character-building' institution where some fairly harsh knocks were delivered and taken; one lad (who was very effeminately built) really did get it in the neck, but he did something like the Aussie kid did in the video above to his principal tormentor, and became a hero. No suicides were ever reported that I know of. A rate of 7 in 10 years means that a lot of people aren't doing their jobs at all, and should be a national scandal.

I had a few weeks of being bullied when I first joined the battalion. New kid on the block and all that. To my surprise, some of it happened in front of the section commander and other members of the section. After a couple of weeks though, I decided this wasn’t what I had joined the army for and I had better man up.

I told the perpetrator, he was a big lad but that I wasn’t having it any more and if he wanted me to prove the point, I was happy to come in late one night when he was asleep and bury a bed end in his skull. I also pointed out that I didn’t have a timetable and it could happen on any one of the following nights within the next week or two.

He took the point and I wasn’t bothered again.

I also suggested to the section commander at a later stage when I had got my feet a bit more under the table in the section several months later that I wouldn’t be bothered to buy him a pint when he moved on.

Over the next couple of years as my seniority in the platoon progressed until I did actually become the senior rifleman in the platoon, I also became known for sticking up for the little guy. Bullying wasn’t a major problem and of course, I didn’t mistake banter for bullying but I ensured that nobody when I was around was rendered unconscious or whatever just for a bit of a laugh by any ******** just because he thought he could do so and get away with it.

It helped that I was also know as a reasonably good boxer and had demonstrated my skills in a few inter company competitions.

Last edited:
Cracking body slam. If it was my lad I’d go in and see the teacher, I’d take the time to explain to my lad that he has done well, gave the bully every opportunity to change his attitude and was correct in defending himself, because the teachers let him down.

Id also explain to him that the only reason he has been suspended is to cover up the teachers failings and that they are scared of the bullies parents.

Helm

MIA
Book Reviewer
Cracking body slam. If it was my lad I’d go in and see the teacher, I’d take the time to explain to my lad that he has done well, gave the bully every opportunity to change his attitude and was correct in defending himself, because the teachers let him down.

Id also explain to him that the only reason he has been suspended is to cover up the teachers failings and that they are scared of the bullies parents.
I told my lad, that he would be in trouble for starting a fight, but never in trouble with me for ending one.

I think that is more or less what happened in the case of that bigger boy. Turns out he’d been bullied mercilessly for a long time until he snapped, and the family of the “bogan” boy doing the bullying had the temerity to complain that he was being bullied when the clip was made public.

Latest Threads