Good Ole Brits

Discussion in 'The Intelligence Cell' started by Phil306, Nov 27, 2010.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Guildford Four and Maguire Seven - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Birmingham Six - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

First, I'd like to say: I do NOT agree with the IRA. I think they are terrorists and should be shot on sight. Second, in 1989 I was, along with my wife, knocked to the ground, and detained by the RUC and British Army in Northern Ireland, for taking photos of the British Army (I was wrong and should not have).

At the sametime, for all of the BS. you Brits should really be ashamed of yourselves. This type of action should be condemend and put down. Again, I think the IRA are terrorists and should be killed. But, damn, the under handed, british response, should be too.

2. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/George_W._Bush

nuff said.

3. What a grip you have on current events.

Let's all enjoy this one too.

Yanks slaughtering the innocents

**** you.

4. CQMS I've missed you

5. Their convictions may have been declared unsafe, and overturned by The Court Of Appeal, but there is no smoke without fire.
    I notice you deliberatley left out mention of 'The Renault Five'
    Need I say more?

6. Fairly interesting. The two responses so far, blame everyone else, but the brits. How about you address the issue and not blame anyone else? You lied, cheated, stole, etc to locked up innocent people. Not once, but many times. How about you deal with your own dirty laundry, before condeming others? You won't ofcourse, because you are *****...

7. The position and hold must be firm enough to support the the weapon
    The weapon must point naturally at the target without any undue physical effort.
    Sight alignment and sight picture must be correct.
    The shot must be released and followed through without undue disturbance to the position.

More effort required.

8. Succinctly put. A perfect example of the effective use of Anglo-Saxon. Any idea what fired up Phils outrage skirt?

9. You are of course innocent of any wrong doing, no need to put your own house in order first.

10. Guantanamo Bay anyone? At least we gave them a trial...

11. Actually, as an individual, yes, I am innocent of any wrong doing. As a member of the United States. Nope. I am not. We have killed, murdered, etc more people, then anyone wants to know; for politcial reasons.

Of course, does that excuse what you Brits did in Northern Ireland? Nope. You lied, cheated, stole, and killed people, in order to get your political ways. None of you, as expressed in this thread, want to admit it. You attack me, when you should be attacking yourselves. After all, YOU elected the persons which did these crimes. Not me. I was a merely subjected to it. How about you brits look in the mirror and admit you were screwed up; not attack me.

12. GUANTANAMO

Weird

13. Phil - your point is what exactly? British miscarriage of justice is recognised and dealt with within the British legal system with recompense made to those involved. Aside from the fact you're about twenty years too late to be outraged, see post by CQMS about putting your own house in order before criticising. Glass houses, stones and all that.....

14. Yes, a trial full of lies and falsehoods. People convicted for doing nothing. In fact, people convicted for crimes to which, they weren't even there. Your "trials" are BS. Including the great "Diplock" courts. You should be proud and hold all of these issues up to the world. Come on Brits, bring it. Show the world you are better...e

15. we would but she ate it
    [​IMG]

god bless the usa