Good old Marines (US of course..)

Discussion in 'The Intelligence Cell' started by Pronto_Mike_Uniform, Mar 5, 2008.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. fcuking wnaker.

2. I actually saw the vid several nights ago, and was very disturbed. Here's hoping the marine in question is diciplined harshly.

3. CUNT!!!!!!!!

5. ugly

ugly LE Moderator

It doesnt look good!

6. Would you? Seriously would you? Or are you just outraged? Do you think maybe you wouldn't do anything at all and just carry on with your life?

7. "I think the animal rights nuts should get a grip.

Yes, what the marine has done is (if genuine) cruel, callous and very very badly thought out, but when, at the other end of his rifle, you find people that hide bombs under wounded patients' stretchers, strap bombs to unwilling children and send them to explode, and execute anyone (or also frequently, the familes of anyone) who dares to disagree with them, I think they all ought to turn their eyes to the bigger picture.

I expect that many of the voices raised in horror at the killing of an innocent little puppy would be completely silent at the death of a human combatant, at the hands of this same marine.

There are worse things in this world than the (quick) death of a defenceless puppy, and those of you that are not serving, the vast majority I suspect, should be grateful that you are only expressing horror at this, and not at something far far worse.

Get over it."

Perspective. Real life, getting through, for the use of.
    There are far far far worse cases of animal cruelty (if it is genuine) than this, in our own country. Frankly, I've heard worse.

8. There was a link to the video on Militaryphotos.net looked fake because the puppy doesnt move still what a bunch of *******.

9. It would all be solved if he just got himself a girlfriend (and a shave and a haircut).