Good Old Boris!

Discussion in 'The Intelligence Cell' started by lsquared, Feb 12, 2009.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. The Mayor of London, Boris Johnson, is alleged to have used the 'f word' ten times in a telephone conversation with the reptilian Keith Vaz.

Good for Boris!

Vaz is doing the finest job ever of being an oily, smug, smirking, self-satisfied, self-important arrsehole! He out arrseholes Hain!

If I had even to think about speaking to Vaz then use of the 'f word' would be uppermost in my mind, and I don't mean:

facile; fatuous; flaccid; flatulent; faeces; failed;faggot or fraudulent.

2. Had the misfortune of being introduced to Vaz some years ago when I was based at UKDEL NATO and he was Minister for Europe. Greasiest handshake I've ever known - one of those that make you want to wipe your hand down your trousers as soon as you let go. Might just as well have had the word "smug" tattooed across his forehead, as well.

3. Vaz is (unfortunately) an old boy of my college and endows a medical essay prize each year. The essay can be on any topic. I'm very keen to write something targeted at him, so if anyone has any suggestions then please PM me.

4. Isn't this the cretin that described himself as the most senior member of the Asian community in the UK or something similar? Smug just doesn't begin to cover it.

5. I can't understand how anyone could talk to this Vaz bloke, and not swear at him.

6. :? Yemeni born chap with a Goan Father and a name like Nigel Keith Anthony Standish Vaz? Wiki is a wonderful thing.

7. Boris is a good guy. It's about time we had a bit of life in government. If we can't have anything else, like truth, honesty and other old fashioned things, we can have a laugh. Pity the Yanks didn't go for Palin. That would have livened things up.

8. Do you remember when Vaz was being investigated by Elizabeth Filkin and a Commons committee, then had a heart attack (allegedly)? He was rushed St.Thomas's Hospital?

Well, he was sent a bunch of get well flowers from four giggling blokes after an afternoon session. The card read: " I hope you get well soon, the committee can't wait to see you. Elizabeth xx"

Well, it was very funny at the time....

9. Biped

Biped LE Book Reviewer

That cnut has been investigated and checked out, and admonished more times by parliament and the newspapers for dodgy doings than Michael Jackson.

Either he knows where all the bodies are buried, and they can't get rid of him, or they are so desperately scared of Islam that they don't dare.

10. 'Keith'? A good Moslem name? As I said earlier, this reptile almost, repeat almost, makes Hain appear acceptable.

PS: I met him once too, a fact I keep quiet, very quiet, about. He was AWFUL!

11. Surely you can't mean plucky young Keith Vaz-Deferens.....or can you ?

12. I saw an interview with him last night, being asked repeatedly whether he had taped the conversation. He refused to say "No" - in other words, he is allegedly guilty as hell of breaking the law by recording a private conversation.

A labour politican breaking the law? Whatever next?

13. You could always test him on his knowledge of 'Visa Control' as a former minister in charge of that section of our illustrious civil service. Allegedly, he expanded a particular section of UKVisas, while absentmindedly failing to notify that his missus was assisting applicants complete the form at £79 a throw. She's from the same bottle of uber oiliness.

14. Vaz is a Roman Catholic.

Although one assumes that he doesn't do confession.

15. We're going to need an awfully long wall and a heck of a lot of bullets, come the Revolution! I'd love to say I'm disgusted, but to be honest, it's what I've come to expect from this malfeasant and odious bunch, so nothing they do comes as a surprise.

Sod Vaz’s feelings about Boris using the “F word” – Boris should be offered counselling for having to speak with the slimy toad!