Good Old BBC

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by maninblack, Jan 29, 2013.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. maninblack

maninblack LE Book Reviewer

2. It's harder than blockbusters, ask them what cash they're entitled to and free houses.

• Like Like x 1
  3. I've said it before and i'll say it again. There is only one thing these foreigners understand, and we dropped that on Dresden.

• Like Like x 2
  4. It would be handy if we could drop the sort of people that are in Newsbeat surveys on Dresden.

5. 5/5 Here, pretty easy in my opinion.

6. Its very easy, it would only be difficult if you had an IQ lower than your shoe size.

Or were the type of thick fuckwit who gets asked questions by Newsbeat.

7. Amy has a cock.

8. No, she has a Kok.

9. When I fired the beast up last night, MSN or whatever my bloody home page is had a 20 question version, which I idly clicked and had a go - 11 out of 20! The 5 questions shown in the link were there but there were also some teasers - "What percentage of the UK population listed their religeon as Muslim?"; "How many days must schools stay open in a year?"; "How many parliamentary constituencies are there?". Maybe I'm fick and should immediately surrender my passport.

10. Who cares, a blow job's a blow job. All cats are black in the dark

11. I never said it was a bad thing.

12. daz

daz LE

13. Daz could you do me one.I think "Senior Gynecologist" sounds fine.Do you laminate them?

14. You do realise that a Gynacologist spends most of their time up to their armpits in cheesy 70yr old clout, and de-coking worn out falopian tubes?

15. Where do I sign up, chief?

• Like Like x 2