Good news?

Not much 'notice' because it underlines the futility of keeping British Armed Forces in Iraq (following the illegal invasion of that country as ordered by Bliar) but the despicable Brown is too scared to withdraw them.

How come some war-criminals such as the heirarchy of Saddam Hussein are tried and executed but others continue to prance around free on the world's stage? I refer to Bush, Bliar and Brown, who paid for the illegal invasion, and others complicit in this crime.

oldbaldy

LE
lsquared said:
How come some war-criminals such as the heirarchy of Saddam Hussein are tried and executed but others continue to prance around free on the world's stage?
Because we haven't caught you yet.

lsquared said:
Not much 'notice' because it underlines the futility of keeping British Armed Forces in Iraq (following the illegal invasion of that country as ordered by Bliar) but the despicable Brown is too scared to withdraw them.

How come some war-criminals such as the heirarchy of Saddam Hussein are tried and executed but others continue to prance around free on the world's stage? I refer to Bush, Bliar and Brown, who paid for the illegal invasion, and others complicit in this crime.
Grrr! If I had my way you'd get an 'O2' tag.
Oh, I see you already have.
Carry on.

Good luck to the ordinary decent people in Iraq. I wish them a better future free from idiotic extremeists.