Good news stories for the week

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by brettarider, Dec 21, 2012.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

  1. Since the year is amost at an end anyone got some good news tales?

    I'll start got informed on Weds I'd be getting £300 as compensation from the cunt who wacked my motor then drove off and found out yesterday he'd changed his plea to guilty on the 4 counts he was charged with and got a 12 month ban. He's also back in court on the 10th of Jan for a similar incident and facing 7 charges. I'm expecting he'll be getting soap on a rope and KY jelly for his Christmas for his impending trip inside as he's a prize cunt who thinks he's above the law and got an attitude to match I can't wait to see his details in the local/national papers who've been informed. Not expecting him to pay up the £300 as I think he's claiming on the dole and won't be declaring his drug dealing on his fine sheet still if he doesnt pay it'll mean more charges for him.

    This week also seen my court papers go in to get contact with my daughter and the LA where my daughter school is located will be formally writing to the EX telling her to stop being a cunt and provide any legal documentation that prevents me from knowing what school she's at.

    All in all a good week
    • Like Like x 4
  2. You're a dick.

    Well done Bretta xxxxx
    • Like Like x 8
  3. Wow dead fucking original I might be a cock but I'd rather be that than a ginger fantasist cow cunt who's also into bigamy eh Craig
  4. Sixty

    Sixty LE Moderator Book Reviewer
    1. ARRSE Cyclists and Triathletes

    I've met Bretta and he's a good bloke. Incomprehensible West of Scotland accent mind but you can't have everything.

    Um, good news? Exams done, work done, bonus paid and spending the next two weeks lying on my back with a bottle in my mouth.
    • Like Like x 2
  5. Trans-sane

    Trans-sane LE Book Reviewer

    You are less of a cock that about 80% of the human race. And of the remaining 20%, most of them are cunts.
  6. Good on yer mucker...have a few beers and relax.
  7. I thought he was a rough weegie.

    We won 64 quid or something like that on the lottery on Wednesday. Not bad. Will pay for a night out on Saturday.
  8. Christmas off, transferred to a less stressful ship, and son been invited to go to Sheffield in May to see if his times are good enough to qualify for the Disabled Swimming World Championships at age 14
    • Like Like x 8
  9. Yep so there are reasons to be cheerful - good on the lad.
  10. Tiny good news story. My old Bitch (the springer not the wife). Is rallying a bit. Drove 90 miles on Wednesday to see a vet that doesn't advocate topping any dog over 14. I'm under no illusions as to her fate but she is the consummate coffin dodger.
    Rave on Lucy!
    • Like Like x 7
  11. I got an £800 rebate from the Inland Revenue two days ago, a £500 Christmas bonus yesterday and got to spunk on my wife's face last night because she wanted me to buy her something out of it.

    • Like Like x 6
  12. Wow a shark....did your carer let you find that pic all by your own?
  13. Cutaway

    Cutaway LE Reviewer

    You too ?

    She loves it eh ?
    • Like Like x 1
  14. Good news for Womblefruit is he managed to get a new photo for his passport,

    • Like Like x 2
  15. I don't get holidays through the year so I'm a happy bunny it's Xmas. Finished yesterday and not back till the 4th. It's the only time I can drink so expect some pissed posting from me at some stage.

    Posted from the ARRSE Mobile app (iOS or Android)