Good news! Guess her Muff is back

"We're Back!

Hello Everyone,

On June 11th Google flagged Guess Her Muff as SPAM and removed it. Consequently, it took 2 weeks of jumping through bureaucratic hoops and red tape before it was restored."

Is she filthy is possibly the greatest work of human cultural endeavour ever. No, really. Michelangelo, Rubens, Renoir, David, Henry Moore - you boys took a beating!

Actually Rubens was I feel a precursor of Is she filthy...fair does.

Try Slutwifes SLUTWIFES

It has a je ne sais quoi factor that appeals...how some of these people carry out normal marital affairs however is a bit of a mystery. After all "Pass the marmalade darling" to a woman you have bukkaked, graffitised, whipped and bound seems a little trivial the morning after? Could you trust her with the contents of the kitchen drawer? Again...

Try Slutwifes SLUTWIFES

It has a je ne sais quoi factor that appeals...how some of these people carry out normal marital affairs however is a bit of a mystery. After all "Pass the marmalade darling" to a woman you have bukkaked, graffitised, whipped and bound seems a little trivial the morning after? Could you trust her with the contents of the kitchen drawer? Again...
The trouble with slut wives is, it's always other people who have them. I'm not saying I want to bukkake, whip and ball gag the wife but it would be nice to have the option.

Latest Threads