Good news for Radio 2 listeners

RBMK

LE
Book Reviewer
Well, at least for Saturday mornings.

Graham Bl**dy Norton is leaving before Christmas.

You will have guessed that I can't abide this honking squawking Irish purveyor of shite who is in love with the sound of his own voice.

The bad news is that he is staying with his BBC TV programmes.

He always seems like a gay Terry Wogan, hence him doing Eurovision I guess

You got my hopes up then.
I thought Zoe Ball had disappeared up her own hoop at last.

Now the bad news

Guess who's his replacement*.

Here's a clue......

1605114553608.png

*I'm guessing!

Good news for Radio 2 listeners​

Has it blown up?

Well it happened to Radio 4.

Well, at least for Saturday mornings.

Graham Bl**dy Norton is leaving before Christmas.

You will have guessed that I can't abide this honking squawking Irish purveyor of shite who is in love with the sound of his own voice.

The bad news is that he is staying with his BBC TV programmes.

So don't listen or watch then!

I haven't listened to R2 or any BBC radio come to that for years. 0A insists on watching Strictly and other than some good documentaries from time to time on BBC2 & 4, we don't watch BBC visual output. Netflix and/or Amazon and T'internet radio (literally thousands of stations worldwide), job jobbed.

DSJ

LE
Keep Graham on, so long as R2 get rid of Zoe Ball, Sarah Cocks and Jeremy Vine. Oh, and Jo Wiley.

Twat.jpg

Black tick
Gay tick
Female errrrrrrm
Trans tick
Raging Leftard moron tick

That'll sort it.

Sacked or voluntarily? The BBC article is not clear. Norton is not the worst of R2‘s shite presenters by any means.

That honour belongs to Jeremy Vine, the utter cünt.

Scunner

Old-Salt
Radio 2 presenters ?? Sh*te, the lot of them. Even the Ken Bruce show is unbearable these days. Internet radio is the way forward..... Gold in the mornings and Absolute 70's or Rock during the day.
Driving to site today and switched on the radio for 15 seconds, that c*nt Vine and Yasmin Alibaba Brown !! AGAIN !!! Took me ten miles and half a pack of HobNobs to calm down..... and relax.

Latest Threads