Good news and Bad news...

Hi all have just called my recruiter to see about my medical and he told me I have passed ( i screamed like a little girl at this point :p) and I got my first interview next thursday good times.....

But I just told my mum and she started crying saying I'm never gunna see you again and I assured her that I am not even close to joining the army yet but she won't listen so I was wondering what to do...I was thinking of getting my recruiter to speak to her, what do you guys think?

Yep do that. End of the day your recruiter has all the info, and she just needs reassurance, I'm guessing, that you won't go off to basic and never come home again ;)

Either get her on the phone to your recruiter or go into the AFCO with her to have a chat.

Women..

Grow a pair and tell her to do one. I'm with Smudge on this one, you'll hate her sorry civvy face once you've passed out anyway. Start disappointing her now, its the best thing for her.
What mob you joining?

I was possibly the happiest bloke in the world when i told my old duchess I was joining up and on the day I was leaving for the train station I handed her my house keys.

Mum-"why you giving me these? Ha ha, you not coming back?"

Me-" Like fcuk I am you vicious old cow!"

Mum then felled me with a right hook and me old man stuck the boot in while I was rolling on the deck.

Never went back funnily enough.

Cut the apron strings wee man, you'll be a better man for it.

RACsucker said:
Grow a pair and tell her to do one. I'm with Smudge on this one, you'll hate her sorry civvy face once you've passed out anyway. Start disappointing her now, its the best thing for her.
What mob you joining?

:lol:

Mob :eek: ?
Well I am hopefully joining the Paras if not then Rifles or Royal Anglian 8)

You screamed like a little girl at the good news, but you wanna join the Parachute Regiment? You wanna get that out your system pretty fast! where is Fallschirmjager when you need him......?

RACsucker said:
You screamed like a little girl at the good news, but you wanna join the Parachute Regiment? You wanna get that out your system pretty fast! where is Fallschirmjager when you need him......?

Of course I didn't scream like a little girl I was only joking trying to make this post a bit funny but obviously not with your sense of humor :lol:

obviously!
Good luck though pal, you'll love it when you're in properly, and when your old dear sees how much you enjoy it, and how well you're doing, she'll come round!

RACsucker said:
I expect he's off midget hunting for the day, they're considered a delicacy in denmark :p

Latest Threads