Army Rumour Service

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Good music with a slightly weird twist.

Fastest i have ever driven (when i could see the speedo) was definitely not 147 (sat nav) on the a419 in the dark between Cirencester and pig town in my old v70 T5 in courtesy of ACDC
thunderstruck.
Thoughts of loss of job and
associated consequences lifted my foot when it was still pulling hard. Pussy.

TamH70

MIA
Behold the majesty:

Best rapper of the Twentieth Century?

Luke frelling Skywalker.

Tyk

LE
This song is dope, on my playlist for a while now.

It's far the best version of what's a damn good song to start with I've ever heard, amazing singer and band, thanks @Old Stab for bringing it to my attention.

I've shown the Stary Olsa vids to my son and his lass who're music nuts and her dad who's a damn good musician himself is really taken with it. Thanks whoever posted that, sorry I've not checked who it was.

Helm

MIA
Book Reviewer
It's far the best version of what's a damn good song to start with I've ever heard, amazing singer and band, thanks @Old Stab for bringing it to my attention.

I've shown the Stary Olsa vids to my son and his lass who're music nuts and her dad who's a damn good musician himself is really taken with it. Thanks whoever posted that, sorry I've not checked who it was.
Twas I you're welcome, try these on them too

Surprised nobody has mentioned Hayseed Dixie.

I love most of their stuff,

Fastest i have ever driven (when i could see the speedo) was definitely not 147 (sat nav) on the a419 in the dark between Cirencester and pig town in my old v70 T5 in courtesy of ACDC
thunderstruck.
Thoughts of loss of job and
associated consequences lifted my foot when it was still pulling hard. Pussy.
When I was driving the volvo response car along the A303 one night enroute to a suspected heart attack, we played green onions and thunderstruck over the vehicle tannoy (while there were no cars about) Thundertuck works really well with blue strobes. the best we could do was just under 140 (according to the speedo)

Check out Rammstein - Deutschland . They haven't released anything new in 10 years yet this was brought out last year. Amazing.

Were night clubs open, that's the sort of music alternative venues like to play still

Anyone remember the Toy Dolls?

Thanks to You Tube I've found a couple of toy dolls tracks I didn't know about

Latest Threads