Army Rumour Service

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Good music with a slightly weird twist.

Quite cheap. But not as cheap as using the record section in the library. Mate of mine used to do that, plus they'd order stuff in. When they sold off the books and records I picked up a few for a pound a pop.

Katzenjammer were excellent live, Norwegian, easy on the eye and played all the instruments with equal skill

Thank you, thank you, thank you!

Never heard of them, but they are super.

I'm not a massive Guns & Roses fan, but have always liked this full on version of November Rain from the MTV awards.

The band, dual pianos (with Elton John), and a full orchestra, awesome!

Skip the first minute, it's them accepting an award.

Joker62

ADC
Book Reviewer
Pentatonix have done quite a few covers, pretty good sound from them, here's their version of Sound of Silence.

What was the one with the blonde bint yodelling in The Alps(?) I think the young people liked it when it was redone as a dance track. Did the vid have a dancing hippopotamus?

AlienFTM

MIA
Book Reviewer
I'm not a massive Guns & Roses fan, but have always liked this full on version of November Rain from the MTV awards.

The band, dual pianos (with Elton John), and a full orchestra, awesome!

Skip the first minute, it's them accepting an award.

Few moist gussets among the ladies in the orchestra there. Especially the violinists. And those fondling the pseudo-cock blow wind instruments.

Goatman

ADC
Book Reviewer
As done by a host of Country stars past and present....try Billy Gibbons and Jeff Beck's version:

Saw this lot at a biker rally a couple of years ago, I though they were ace (but I was very, very, drunk!)

And still no ones has brought out the big guns... a reference to Dread Zep is not enough

I always got a soft spot for this

This thread is most excellent its almost exhumed my interest in music thats not
Pink Floyd,
Tangerine dream,
or the ramones for driving

This thread is most excellent its almost exhumed my interest in music thats not
Pink Floyd,
Tangerine dream,
or the ramones for driving

This is more driving music

Latest Threads