Good morning

Discussion in 'The ARRSE Hole' started by smudge67, Nov 2, 2007.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Good morning! Anyone in the Wiltshire area will agree with me, when I say that it is indeed a lovely day!

I hope everyone has a great day at work, or counting how much of their Giro is left to blow on weed.

Have a great weekend :)

Ducks, waits for cover, and watches clock to see how long before this gets "holed"

2. Morning S67, it's a fine day in Warwickshire as well. :D

3. Fuck off you boring cunt.

4. Who me?

5. Good morning from sunny Nottinghamshire!

Hope you all have a wonderful weekend as well!

6. It's fine autumnal weather here as well .. looking out my window it's clear blue sky, rustic trees and the sound of birds

7. Awwww, bad weather your way?? Working the weekend??

I'd be threaders if I were a VM too, so don't worry about it.

8. Nice and sunny in Dundee. What a very civilised thread. Good morning all.

tenner its in the hole by 10:00

9. old_fat_and_hairy

old_fat_and_hairy LE Book Reviewer Reviews Editor

It's a glorius day here in Royal Cambridgshire, the bright morning sun gently dappling the fading trees, all brightly dressed in their autumnal finest. A gentle breeze, a zephyr, whispers through the branches, and the sun warms the air enough to remove the chill.
    The bright and shining faces of the children as they put on their dressing up clothes and play with their new toys brings a warm glow to the heart, and the reassuring presence of their carers softly encouraging them in their endevaours with soothing tones and helpful hints.

Yes, it's another drill test on the square.

10. You're on ;)

11. Cold and cloudy here but Dobro Jutro to you all and may you all get p1ssed as rats this evening 8)

12. Manchester is a bit grey and overcast,possibility of precipitation later.
    Not going to bother me though,im not there

13. Biped

Biped LE Book Reviewer

Oooooh what a fine and dandy morning it is too. The dew is on the grass, the sky is clear and bright, my beautiful daughter has radiated smiles at me this morning; breakfast has NEVER tasted so good, and the seagulls are wheeling across the sky above me, right now, and sh!tting all over my car.

You guys have a wonderful, wonderful, nay blissful weekend. I hope your misreable, smacked-up, skint and lousy existences are brightened by this post and this delightful thread.

Now, on three, one tup, fcuk off. :twisted:

14. I have a feeling this may not go my way.

15. I make it 0955hrs and this is still going.

It is currently beautiful and sunny here in Bedfordshire, so much so I may have to get naked and frighten the locals.