Good Morning

Discussion in 'The Intelligence Cell' started by Martian, Oct 10, 2011.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. I am new on here, ex 40regt RA, posted in the discussion about their disbandment.
    Terrible news.
    I dont know if this is the correct place to put this post, I apologise if it is on the wrong location.

Cheers.

2. Nowt good about this morning...as it is a monday morning....and as distressing as it is to you, there is no need to post it all over the place.

3. Well apart from it being a Monday morning, we are alive and it is better than the poor devils who are"nt. I never said it is distressing and I am far from distressed, I am rather taken aback by your reply though, do you welcome every new member like that ?

Also I am, as I said, new on here and was apologising for posting it maybe in the wrong place, however I dont think I like your reply, so I will not "post it all over the place", in fact after this I will not post again, I will log out and stay logged out.
    Thank you for the very nice welcome !!!!

4. Now, now!

Don't get all uptight just because Cabana has a big problem with the Monday Mornin' Blues.

Ignore him as I sure everyone else does.

BTW, the less Gunners, the better, as far as I am concerned.

5. By gum, you are a sensitive soul aren't you! Are you sure you were in the army? Oh, I am not on the welcoming committee, so I don't welcome new members. Actually, you posted in a couple of places...which is what I was on about, not you apologising for posting in the wrong place. Do you repeat yourself in real life?

So you won't post again because you don't like my reply...boo ******* hoo. Blimey, you are a weak person aren't you. So, when you went on parade and the nasty shouty man said something you didn't like, did you refuse to turn up for other parades? I am surprised you even go out the door! As sapperd says, if you don't like what I say, ignore me......you weak ****.

• Like Like x 1
  6. And it's goodbye from him.........

• Like Like x 1
  7. And there's Cabana, standing at the school gates tripping up the new kids.

You bloody bully.

P.s 2 posts in and you saw him off - is that a record?

8. I would love to see it done in 1 post.

They are some right wallies about, non?

9. Come back Martian! Cabby don't mean it!

10. Me thinks Martian is in a sulk.

But he was a laff, the old chap!

11. I must admit Martian, (if you are still looking in) that was the finest example of toe dipping to check the water temperature, that I've ever seen.

It's not that hot, honest, come on in. *wipes suds from nose*

12. Q:
    I must admit Martian, (if you are still looking in) that was the finest example of toe dipping to check the water temperature, that I've ever seen.

It's not that hot, honest, come on in. *wipes suds from nose*

He's back. He's sneaked back in via the Dropshorts thread. He's a sport, hey Guv?

13. It is for me...normally it takes about 10! Oh woe is me, the guilt I feel is beyond comprehension......how will I sleep tonight knowing I upset this poor little chap?

14. You should be ashamed of yourself.I am ashamed of you,and I don't even know you.Or Martian.

15. You are right to be ashamed of me. I am that ashamed I think I will take a 6 inch nail and ram it in my left bollock whilst sitting on a bed of razors covered in salt. Even then I think that I will remain ashamed. Do you think that Martian is ashamed of me?