Good Luck, Exwing!

Discussion in 'Join the Army - Regular Officer Recruiting' started by Orfling, May 8, 2010.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. I have enjoyed following vicariously through Exwing's journey towards Sandhurst-- he was very keen (and seemed to be relatively bored with his job as he was on ARRSE a lot! Got on the board today and saw no recent posts, and realized the May intake is starting up. Exwing's, good luck mate and I hope at some point you will report back on how it is going/how it went!
  2. I'm off too!
  3. Best of luck to you too and thanks for your posts along the way. I 'm sure the next 5 weeks will be challenging but rewarding too, and think what a dab hand with an iron you'll be--girlfriend and mum will be envious!
  4. I wonder if his new CSgt will go easy on him due to his arrse celebrity status?!

In all seriousness good luck to all fellow arrse members starting RMAS tomorrow, can't wait for Sept to roll round to get stuck in myself!
  5. anyone else a bit nervous?
  6. Yep, best of luck for all those starting. It's a bit of a reality check now that the September intake is the next one... think I'll go for a run!
  7. Seconded, Shifty. And we can also now expect intimidating updates from the people going tomorrow that we will actually listen to (in fascinated terror) this time...
  8. Yep, I'm just going to start making up bad bad things to scare all you other future OCdts out there. 6 hours until kick off.... Good luck to anyone else starting today, see you on the steps.
  9. Good luck guys. How long until we get 15 threads a week asking what the last AOSB date for the September intake is?
  10. Dunno about that, Sandhurst seems to be somewhat of a Bermuda Triangle as far as ARRSE POs are concerned. Those who continue posting after starting the course appear to be few and far between.
    It probably has something to do with how easily recognisable their comments may be to the RMAS staff...
  11. good luck to all the lads and ladies startin up!