Good looking Para?

Discussion in 'The Intelligence Cell' started by whitmos, Apr 13, 2012.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Former STAB rapes bird.

2. He's 41 and got all his own teeth.
  3. A Meat Bomb raping women? That's a new departure - makes a change from newbies in the Mortar Platoon.
    • Like Like x 1
  4. I like his other chat up line "You know what I like about you......... **** all" I bet he gets loads of consensual sex!
  5. All four of his victims lied ? That's right, one of them had a screw loose too. Makes me wonder how they had enough evidence to get it to court. Would he still have been a rapist if he wasn't a soldier ?
  6. Phew, for a moment there the thread title left me dreading it would be yet another "Mental Ex Para turns Tranny" expose.

It's quite a relief to read that it's "only" a good old fashioned rape case, from an Ex Officer no less. I wonder what his defence will be? "No means Yes and Yes means up the arrrrse"?
  7. Fitted up by plod, of course. They do white people too.
    • Like Like x 1
  8. "I'm a good looking bloke" Said My Witty. Brilliant.

I think he misunderstood when his mate said "Play some Erasure and you're defo gonna get some bum sex."
  9. HTD, Thats TA Officer, not the same thing really.
  10. No mention of gaffer tape, rophys, hammers, vans or dungeons?
    Hardly rape then, just a bit of 'rough sex' role play by the gallant Captain.
    • Like Like x 1
  11. fu2

fu2 LE

Good looking Para?. No such thing.
  12. Ohhhh, if only you knew...
  13. Cocker'knee rhyming slang: can't beat it.

O! Wait - that's a double entendre . . . . p'raps she asked for a double entendre, so he gave her one . . .

They should string him up by his gonads.

Even if he didn't do it.

On grounds of being a city banker: slow death by septicemia after public genital mutilation wouldn't be enough.
  14. Well the bitches/plod took their time doing anything about him, poor wee soul that he is.