Good looking Para?

A Meat Bomb raping women? That's a new departure - makes a change from newbies in the Mortar Platoon.

I like his other chat up line "You know what I like about you......... **** all" I bet he gets loads of consensual sex!

I like his other chat up line "You know what I like about you......... **** all" I bet he gets loads of consensual sex!
All four of his victims lied ? That's right, one of them had a screw loose too. Makes me wonder how they had enough evidence to get it to court. Would he still have been a rapist if he wasn't a soldier ?

Phew, for a moment there the thread title left me dreading it would be yet another "Mental Ex Para turns Tranny" expose.

It's quite a relief to read that it's "only" a good old fashioned rape case, from an Ex Officer no less. I wonder what his defence will be? "No means Yes and Yes means up the arrrrse"?

"I'm a good looking bloke" Said My Witty. Brilliant.

I think he misunderstood when his mate said "Play some Erasure and you're defo gonna get some bum sex."

HTD, Thats TA Officer, not the same thing really.

No mention of gaffer tape, rophys, hammers, vans or dungeons?
Hardly rape then, just a bit of 'rough sex' role play by the gallant Captain.

Ohhhh, if only you knew...

Witty, who is now a City banker,
Cocker'knee rhyming slang: can't beat it.

O! Wait - that's a double entendre . . . . p'raps she asked for a double entendre, so he gave her one . . .

They should string him up by his gonads.

Even if he didn't do it.

On grounds of being a city banker: slow death by septicemia after public genital mutilation wouldn't be enough.

L

lumpy2

I'm amazed this thread took so long to come to fruition. Made me laugh out loud when I read in the Wail about his apartment where he "kept his collection of toy soldiers".

The man is a fecking pest. He should be locked in a room with Samantha Brick and see whose mahoosive ego sucks the oxygen out fastest.

listened to erasure as they kissed.....is he a homo?...

whats wrong with a bit of lionel ritchie?

How about this classic line ?

"Grab your coat.... I've got a knife !".

Latest Threads