Good looking men are boring in bed! I kid you not ....

justjane07 said:
Here I was bored as usual (day off) scouring the internet for god knows what and I happen to stumble across this, now I cannot even remember how I got into a link of the scum newspaper ... even worse was when I did the said article left me reeling in disbelief ... I leave it to you boys girls to decide, click and read

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/woman/real_life/article230014.ece
Just like you just stumble across Eastenders/Coronation Streeet/Emmerdale/Hollyoaks/Neighbours et al

Marketing for fat, bald headed toothless blokes... next it'll be women prefer small c0cks - no foreplay and a shag to last no more than 35 seconds.... oh and they all want three in a bed with their ugly bloke and Kylie.

Best phone my trick again... :flower:

old_fat_and_hairy

LE
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
I've been telling the women this for years. Just hope they now believe me.

BanjoBill said:
Marketing for fat, bald headed toothless blokes... next it'll be women prefer small c0cks - no foreplay and a shag to last no more than 35 seconds.... oh and they all want three in a bed with their ugly bloke and Kylie.

yeh but not even women can refuse kylie

Selena has dated her fair share of hunks, but has given up on gorgeous guys because they’re dull ? both in and out of bed.

'I can’t imagine anything more boring than classic handsome looks,’ she says. ?I prefer no teeth, baldness and piercings to model looks.
Now I'm with her on the baldness, or at least very short hair, side of things on a guy. It is very attractive. I even don't mind the podgy bit that she mentioned in the article. Piercings - hell yes!

But no teeth!!!! 8O WTF!!! No way. Guys got to have good teeth - all his own too.

justjane07 said:
The only soap I do is in the bath ..... :wink:
I don't understand. illustrations please! 8)

Chuzu said:
BanjoBill said:

You shouldn't say things like that, I've just had to slam the old soldier in the door jamb... just so I can focus on work again.

Chuzu said:
BanjoBill said:

Kylie - nah not for me. I'm more of a Jodie Foster sort of girl :wink:

Wishful_Thinking said:
Chuzu said:
BanjoBill said:

FFS STOP! - I can't take this... the door's come of the hinges!!!

BanjoBill said:
Wishful_Thinking said:
Chuzu said:
BanjoBill said:

FFS STOP! - I can't take this... the door's come of the hinges!!!
Sorry Bill, couldn't help it. She is gorgeous! And I don't consider myself bi sexual in any way, shape or form. But for her, I think I might! The only thing I find confusing is that I don't normally go for blondes :roll:

Wishful_Thinking said:
Selena has dated her fair share of hunks, but has given up on gorgeous guys because they’re dull ? both in and out of bed.

'I can’t imagine anything more boring than classic handsome looks,’ she says. ?I prefer no teeth, baldness and piercings to model looks.
Now I'm with her on the baldness, or at least very short hair, side of things on a guy. It is very attractive. I even don't mind the podgy bit that she mentioned in the article. Piercings - hell yes!

But no teeth!!!! 8O WTF!!! No way. Guys got to have good teeth - all his
own too....

Can't believe shes for real .... I mean what man would want to wake up besides an ugly old troll? Imagine big fat munter, pock mark face, no teeth .... none that I know of! I can cope with the podgy bit, bald doesn't do it for me .... short hair (no probs) Mr JJ has hair cut every few weeks! If ever I woke up next to a someone who Selina describes has her ideal type, I'd think I was still asleep and in the middle of a raving nightmare, mind you I suppose the only advantage is, and I quote (Selinas words not mine) Ugly men try harder in bed!!!

Latest Threads