Good looking MALE hunks......

Discussion in 'Lonely Hearts' started by leeanne, Apr 11, 2002.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. I deemed that since the CO and all you other blokes out there have your own post to drool over the good looking pictures of the women that we tend to send in,(sarcasticaly) that us few birds on this site might enjoy drooling over a few of you 'sexy men' :-X that tend to use this site!!

So come on male members.......We want pics! Or at least a description on what type of male celebrity/lookalike you resemble........

No fighting over who's best looking - Us chicks will decide!!! ;D ;D :eek:
  2. woopert

woopert LE Moderator

You would be thinking of me then........ :D
  3. Woopert........we need proof mate,none of this "it must be me then" stuff ;D lol
  4. GunnersQuadrant

GunnersQuadrant LE Moderator

The problem with posting pics on here is the fact that they have to be already posted on the internet
  5. Do they??,that seems a bit stupid if you ask me,i wouldnt have a clue how to post pics on here anyhow,and besides i aint putting up no pics of myself on here  ;D,i just prefer to giggle at everyone elses efforts........but at least their trying  ;D
  6. GunnersQuadrant

Well  if this works here i am

7. Even a resemblence from the Internet!  And no dic*heads putting on big Arnie/Sylvester etc...pretending you look like them!!

Nuff said....
  8. GunnersQuadrant

I already have.  It is on the bottom of my posts.  LOL ;D ;D ;D
  9. You are not like Baldrick!!!,he wears the same pants all the time,you only wear the same pants on exercise!!!!......only kidding  ;D :-*
  10. GunnersQuadrant

Its true....  :p
  11. Where is the CO's stash of girly pics then?  I have not found it. Unless you mean Lonely Hearts..?  ;)

But I add my voice to call for the men to reveal almost all on this board.  

As ARRSE-keepers though perhaps Good CO and Bad CO want to keep their identities a mystery in case the thought police put black marks on their files....?

No one else has any excuse - although obviously if Good CO wants to provide evidence of his much-exalted charms, we wouldn't complain.
  12. Don't think any of the men have the balls to announce themselves on here, do you guys?

Shame shame to the male species of the universe!!

"leeanne leaves the room absolutely gutted" :'( :'( :'( :'( ;D
  13. GunnersQuadrant

leeanne i tried i really did
  14. I think you should try again and harder,and i vote you should put one of your bare backside on so i can look at it every day!!!!! ;D
  15. Bad CO

Bad CO LE Admin Reviews Editor Gallery Guru

Anyone who wants a picture of themselves displayed just email it to us and we'll add it to the site and send you the url so you can link it.  Easy peasy.

As F_S has so astutely spotted the good geezer and myself are playing a little bit shy..... just in case!