Good looking couple in the Crafty?

Discussion in 'REME' started by anony_mouse, Nov 30, 2010.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. I don't really have a problem with bumders in the army, especially when not in my corps, but should lovers serve in the same unit?

The latest crafty, page 554. Oh and don't ask me to post a link, because I can barely work these crazy electronic typewriter boxes.

2. Theres nothing wrong with a bit of man love especially when your crammed in the 3rd mans of a 434........... saying that Lycra is a bit dodgy.

On the same page ...am I the only one thinking OCs are looking younger now a days.

3. IRON I do hope that was a fish for a wah!

If not a have a re-read of the caption fellah.

4. Meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Looks for fishing rod

5. I bet it is, so you can spaff over it, you dirty wrong 'un. REMEs, degenerate bumders one and all.

6. Heh heh I bet those 2 give each other a good servicing, and there's plenty of OMD available to assist.

7. I never saw that in my job description but eh oh it might be a DIRTY job but someones got to do it.

8. Please tell me that that pic is a wah, why aren't the other 7 in the pic kicking shite out of them ?

They'd better not be Armourers

9. Ok I was looking at the picture on the next page...DOH...they look much Ga....i mean happier

10. Either a brilliant Wah,or a novel way of coming out.Anyone know them?

11. Front left looks a bit like a Reccymech called Tommo, but I'm not too sure, as the photo quality is arrse.

12. Cant be a "Wretched Mech", his knuckles are not dragging on the floor !!!

Cheers, Nobby

13. Tytus_Barnowl

Tytus_Barnowl On ROPs

Post the piccies then.

14. A Mechs apparently....

15. It can get cold in the 434 Penthouse suite.........its called Ftr crew bonding