Good Lawyer!

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by B_AND_T, Sep 5, 2011.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. B_AND_T

B_AND_T LE Book Reviewer

I have posted this here because I don't mind the abuse and will get it anyway.

Does anyone know a decent divorce lawer in the Tidworth / Bulford area?
  2. Your wife does.
    • Like Like x 9
  3. B_AND_T

B_AND_T LE Book Reviewer

4. My good friend and mentor His Highness Herr Professor Doktor James Shortt, Hereditary Field Marshall of the George Galoway Guards, SAS and Bar, recommends this firm - Ferneau Law Office - so they are obviously good.
    • Like Like x 2
  5. I can provide marriage counseling at reasonable rates. I do need pics of your wife's gash to assess your situation.
  6. B_AND_T

B_AND_T LE Book Reviewer

Imagine a yawning Hippo and then give me a quote!
  7. Have you not seen them already?! Everyone else has..........hence the divorce.
  8. B_AND_T

B_AND_T LE Book Reviewer

I will not post gash shots as I have respect the majority of you on here and that wouldn't be fair!
  9. Not yet. How about B & Ts botty? I really need pics of both to do my job properly.
  10. Good solicitor not required. You are male so you will get fleeced
    • Like Like x 4
  11. Just kill her, it will be faster, cheaper and less stressful. Plus you'll get to see her expression as the axe thuds home.
    • Like Like x 2
  12. Divorce? You utter faggot! smash her head in with house brick then feed her to the pigs. get a payout on her life insurance and use your new found wealth to fund a night of alcahol, class A's, and 13 year old thai hookers. Use whatever cash is left to invest in a spine. if you want serious advice, ask jeeves
  13. BiscuitsAB

BiscuitsAB LE Moderator

Can't help with the lawyer.however if you do have life cover on her as either a joint policy or sole life try and keep it running. You never know sometime down the line you may get lucky.
  14. All of the dead ones.
    • Like Like x 1
  15. HAve you not seen the photos?? It looks like someone's already hit her with an axe. It's a right mess "down there"