Good lady Judge Kromeriz

Discussion in 'Living Overseas' started by Kromeriz, Mar 8, 2012.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Good lady Judge Kromeriz

To good lady judge Kromeriz, a boy, Antony David 4.17kg, today at 11.58.

The Czech Republic, can be a great place to live,

2. Congratulations.
  3. Congrats. Hope he grows up happy, healthy, and in time of peace. You're a lucky man.
    • Like Like x 1
  4. Thank you!
  5. It is interesting but his great old man was time served RRA out of Woolwich, his old man was STAB RMP, but if I could ever have any influence against good lady J K, he would be a Bootie, ok, Royal Marine Police but a Bootie, given that the nurse was wiping his arrse and immediately got a stonker on, I know he.s mine, the question is,,, who will give who the sweets?

This little man is going to go far... he already speaks Czech... sounded like ... ale... when I picked him up, which means, ``**** off and leave me alone,``

On je hviezda!

Trans... he is a star
  6. Mucker, it was a fantastic weekend in your adopted homeland and a real pleasure to meet Judge K and your little lad before I departed for Blighty on Sunday. To all fellow ARRSERs, Krom lives in a virtually unknown (to us Brits at least) part of the Czech Republic. I had a great time and will post some pics and a entry in the Travel forum in the next couple of days. To get there is easy - plenty of cheap flights available from Luton and Stansted on Ryanair and Wizz to Brno or Katowice/Krakow (across the border in Poland).
  7. Cold_Collation

Cold_Collation LE Book Reviewer

Have been waiting on the news. Congratulations, mate.