Good lad, drink it up, it's good for you

They only charged for lime juice and water, so what's the complaint about.

It was toddler happy hour.

Taken to A&E for observation? It was only a double for Christ's sake! At the sprog's age I could have observed;

'You're pissed and your mum's a munter, and no, you can't have a kebab'.

Ha ha, thats the shithole in which I currently reside.
The staff obviously knew they were from Pontarddulais and were trying to cheer the kid up.

[Whah shield OFF]

Such are our irrational licensing laws (in England), that provided food was being served - it is quite legal to serve alcohol to a minor - of whatever age !!

It may not be sensible, but it is not illegal !! :|

[Whah shield ON]

T

trowel

[Whah shield OFF]

Such are our irrational licensing laws (in England), that provided food was being served - it is quite legal to serve alcohol to a minor - of whatever age !!

[Whah shield ON]
It didn`t happen in England.

[Whah shield OFF]

[Whah shield ON]
It's not good form though for a drunken toddler to tell the A&E Doc.......'Fuck off you shitcunt!'

[Whah shield OFF]

[Whah shield ON]
Linky? I went for a meal with my daughters and bought myself a vodka and coke, which my 17 year old ended up drinking. During the meal, I had to leave the table, and on my return found that the waitress had come to the table and seeing my daughter drinking asked her to prove her age. When she couldn't do so, the waitress took the drink away.

Are you not confusing it with children being allowed in a pub if there is food being served?

10 sips??
he hadn,t even drunk enough to reach the bezzering and showing his cock to everyone stage and he had to go to hospital, the soft taff twat.

When my eldest was two she necked my mum's double gin and tonic that had been left on the side table. It was quite funny to watch as she went through the stages of being completely slaughtered, throwing up, falling asleep and waking up with a screaming hangover in the space of about 4 hours.

Linky? I went for a meal with my daughters and bought myself a vodka and coke, which my 17 year old ended up drinking. During the meal, I had to leave the table, and on my return found that the waitress had come to the table and seeing my daughter drinking asked her to prove her age. When she couldn't do so, the waitress took the drink away.

Are you not confusing it with children being allowed in a pub if there is food being served?
How the jolly well dare you question wot I wrote . . . o_O

Licensing Act 2003 said:
149 Purchase of alcohol by or on behalf of children

(4) A person (“the relevant person”) commits an offence if—

(a) he buys or attempts to buy alcohol for consumption on relevant premises by an individual aged under 18, or

(b) where he is a member of a club—

(i) by some act or default of his, alcohol is supplied to him, or to his order, by or on behalf of the club for consumption on relevant premises by an individual aged under 18, or

(ii) he attempts to have alcohol so supplied for such consumption.

(5) But subsection (4) does not apply where—

(a) the relevant person is aged 18 or over,
(b) the individual is aged 16 or 17,
(c) the alcohol is beer, wine or cider,
(d) its purchase or supply is for consumption at a table meal on relevant premises, and
(e) the individual is accompanied at the meal by an individual aged 18 or over.

Licensing Act 2003
(I could be watching rubbish on TV, instead of educimating ARRSE,
y’ know . . . :) )

Sixty

ADC
Book Reviewer
How the jolly well dare you question wot I wrote . . .
When it's nonsense?

Kiddiewink in question is two. Aged five or over they can be given booze at home or on private premises.

How the jolly well dare you question wot I wrote . . . o_O

(I could be watching rubbish on TV, instead of educimating ARRSE,
y’ know . . . :) )
I think you need to read subsection (5) subparas (a)-(d) again. In this case, the law applies because the child in question obviously doesn't meet the criteria in subparas (a) or (b) and in both this case and my case, the drink didn't meet the criteria in subpara (c).

The prosecution rests, m'lud. :)

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Robbo_72 The Intelligence Cell 13
E Current Affairs, News and Analysis 4
E The Intelligence Cell 36