good hard worker in manchester needing a job

Discussion in 'Jobs (Discussion)' started by T/J/LeGg, Oct 21, 2009.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. hi i am looking for any knid of job from office to labouring i am a hard working person and dont care how many hours i work aslong as it puts food on the table. i dont have any qualifications but im not a stupid person i know how to do alot of things. i used to be an apprentice mechanic until my garage closed i can take an engine out and put it back in within 1day.

any1 with any jobs in manchester please pm me i live in south manchester but will travel anywhere thank you
  2. Good luck bud..........follow the example of those you see a picture of in the press........make yourself a large bill-board and advertise yourself at the roadside during the rush hour. I believe some 'hirers' see this as a good positive attitude!

Keep us posted as to how you get on...........if you can do the engine bit.....what about the REME!!
  3. maguire

maguire LE Book Reviewer

4. Cheers lads got a job at parcel net untill i get back in the army and Golden eagle i haven't got a science GCSE so i cant join the reme which is rather stupid