good hard worker in manchester needing a job

hi i am looking for any knid of job from office to labouring i am a hard working person and dont care how many hours i work aslong as it puts food on the table. i dont have any qualifications but im not a stupid person i know how to do alot of things. i used to be an apprentice mechanic until my garage closed i can take an engine out and put it back in within 1day.

any1 with any jobs in manchester please pm me i live in south manchester but will travel anywhere thank you

Good luck bud..........follow the example of those you see a picture of in the press........make yourself a large bill-board and advertise yourself at the roadside during the rush hour. I believe some 'hirers' see this as a good positive attitude!

Keep us posted as to how you get on...........if you can do the engine bit.....what about the REME!!

maguire

LE
Book Reviewer
if you know your way around a bar, I can point you to a few people who hire for United and City's grounds for match days - they do a lot of the racecourses up north as well. not brilliant money, but if you know what you're doing it can be ok.

I also used to work for this lot as a doorman - long hours, but some interesting work from time to time -

http://www.g4s.com/uk/uk-working_fo...ntrecruitment/uk-contacteventsrecruitment.htm

Cheers lads got a job at parcel net untill i get back in the army and Golden eagle i haven't got a science GCSE so i cant join the reme which is rather stupid