Good guys promised to kill bad gays.

Discussion in 'Current Affairs, News and Analysis' started by KGB_resident, Dec 19, 2005.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

Probably boys used wrong words. On their place I would write something like this:

We would be happy to see you both here in Basra. Our Iraqi friends are eager to hear your thoughts. Probably they would explain their point of view on the subject in a very understandable form. It is possible that some of them are in the UK just now. What are their plans? Only Allah knows.
  2. ViroBono

ViroBono LE Moderator

What a lot of publicity this story will generate for this creature's gay wedding company, or am I just being cynical?
  3. ... whether it be true or no, you would think that all you butch, macho, hetro love-spunks would be relieved that same-sex partnerships are allowed to marry. That means they will leave you adonii alone. Good luck to 'em, that's what I say.
  4. I may be getting cynical in my old age, but I must agree with you VB. Anyone with a word package and access to t'internet could knock up something that looks like official headed paper.
  5. Probably be the only thing that is tight at the registery office. Sorry, was that politically incorrect?
  6. Am I the only one that is thinking back to our Burberry clad friend, Pte Golden of 2PARA (ahem) fame?

Have no problem with the gays. More flange for the rest of us, IMO. I just wished the rugmunchers would let us watch more though. :twisted:
  7. Crabs uttered:
    Crabs, snap out of it man, for God's sake. There be dragons there.
  8. Fang_Farrier

Fang_Farrier LE Reviewer Book Reviewer

"Official Army notepaper" what's that then? Must be true then.
  9. bluey posted in the uk someone really bored .Oh well be done for sending hatemail makes a change from being done for shooting insurgents
    or torturing :lol:
  10. What do you mean? They're all gorgeous. I've seen the videos and they're all slim and blonde with synthetic breasts the size of Snowdon. The evidence speaks for itself, Birdie.
  11. Crabs, I've just seen the first official union of two lezzers on Sky news. I suppose they were attractive in a shovel in the face kinda way. I thought the sweat stains under the beach ball with fingers creature might be a little off putting but this is why God gave us alcohol. I was amused when one of the brides referred to the empowerment of all queer folk. QUEER folk. I would have thought they would have been sensitive to that term. Is Gay not the accepted label?

Never mind, they were both munters that no amount of alcohol will improve. Crabs you need a break.
  12. i am PROUD to say i know the couple being married in the morning (who are none too pleased at the dyke cluckers who went to belfast just "to make history". john & lawrence will be the first in mainland uk to wed... and since they've been together longer than most straight couples i know (18 years) i wish them both all the best

and to those who think it wrong, if the poofs marry, they are leaving you poor defenceless straight boys alone :wink:

13. thats genuine wont-touch-a-bloke-type dykes, we all know that bi-girls are pretty.
  14. no, but quite funny
  15. ViroBono

ViroBono LE Moderator

The 'wedding' of the two crocohippopigs in Belfast, and the concomitant demo by assorted Protestants ('Ulster says 'NO!' to sodomy'), could not have come at a better time for Bliar and Hain-McGuinness. The media's coverage has distracted nicely from Hain's unurprisingly unpopular announcement that, just like 7 July, no inquiry is needed into the 'Stormontgate' affair, presumably for the same reason - it will prove embarrassing to the government.