Good God

Discussion in 'Multinational HQ' started by Chief_Joseph, Dec 27, 2007.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. I thought it was rather nice, where can I get one?
  2. That's great!
  3. OT: It makes me wonder if there is an Action Man funeral kit. Coffin / flag for draping etc.
  4. In the corner on the left - Choking Hazard, that must akin to the sensation some feel when they come across this item.

I just wonder how he keeps the flag up staight when he's using that weapon.
  5. whoa nearly did choke on my corn flakes and lager brekkie.
    Just as well the Sporran has a constitution of iron, ( not to be confused with a constitution which allows me to rampage wildly across the world a whoopin and a hollerin bringin the sand injuns to heel, the right to bear arms because the injuns are a comin, and the right to pretend there are WMDs in any land which is being arrsey with the OPEC oil prices because the injuns are holding our dodge rams to ransom )

merry christmas to the Yoo Ess of Aai and happy peace keepin?
  6. I wonder if Tripwire possesses one or if it is modelled on him? :D
  7. I like the extra chest armour....oh no sorry I mean mahassive dog tags
  8. Alright, just in case anyone forgot, I am a yank. While I like to think I'm patriotic, proud of our armed forces, and think of them as a force for good, this is absolutely hillarious.
  9. [​IMG]

Fek me the Americans really are cringe worthy sometimes :roll:

Do we have any Voodoo Witchdoctors on ARRSE :D
  10. Biped

Biped LE Book Reviewer

FCUK YEEAHHH!!! From the threads on the go this morning, I'm getting a deffo feeling that Team America is on the rampage, and they are marketing (and bombing) indiscriminately!!

Thunderbirds have just built a new base at Khali Jhangi, Team America has just gone into Iran, but bombed Saudi Arabia whilst chasing a couple of camel herders, and wait . . . news just in, Action Man has just saved Barbie from the Pakistanis who had her hidden in a bhurka . . .

11. Hooo Haaa, Fecking A, DONT MEAN NOTHING, NOT A THING......TROOP.

12. Fcuk me, that must be the first time Bush has been in flying gear.

I wonder if anyone on here knows a freindly Voodoo Doctor from Haiti? :roll: