Good God

Discussion in 'Multinational HQ' started by Chief_Joseph, Dec 27, 2007.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. I thought it was rather nice, where can I get one?

2. That's great!

3. OT: It makes me wonder if there is an Action Man funeral kit. Coffin / flag for draping etc.

4. In the corner on the left - Choking Hazard, that must akin to the sensation some feel when they come across this item.

I just wonder how he keeps the flag up staight when he's using that weapon.
    :twisted:

5. whoa nearly did choke on my corn flakes and lager brekkie.
    Just as well the Sporran has a constitution of iron, ( not to be confused with a constitution which allows me to rampage wildly across the world a whoopin and a hollerin bringin the sand injuns to heel, the right to bear arms because the injuns are a comin, and the right to pretend there are WMDs in any land which is being arrsey with the OPEC oil prices because the injuns are holding our dodge rams to ransom )

merry christmas to the Yoo Ess of Aai and happy peace keepin?

6. I wonder if Tripwire possesses one or if it is modelled on him? :D

7. I like the extra chest armour....oh no sorry I mean mahassive dog tags

8. Alright, just in case anyone forgot, I am a yank. While I like to think I'm patriotic, proud of our armed forces, and think of them as a force for good, this is absolutely hillarious.

9. [​IMG]

Fek me the Americans really are cringe worthy sometimes :roll:

Do we have any Voodoo Witchdoctors on ARRSE :D

10. Biped

Biped LE Book Reviewer

FCUK YEEAHHH!!! From the threads on the go this morning, I'm getting a deffo feeling that Team America is on the rampage, and they are marketing (and bombing) indiscriminately!!

Thunderbirds have just built a new base at Khali Jhangi, Team America has just gone into Iran, but bombed Saudi Arabia whilst chasing a couple of camel herders, and wait . . . news just in, Action Man has just saved Barbie from the Pakistanis who had her hidden in a bhurka . . .

FCCCCUUUKKKKKK YYYYEEAAHHHHH!!

11. Hooo Haaa, Fecking A, DONT MEAN NOTHING, NOT A THING......TROOP.

12. Fcuk me, that must be the first time Bush has been in flying gear.

I wonder if anyone on here knows a freindly Voodoo Doctor from Haiti? :roll: