good friends moving away

A good friends mum died and suddenly she needs to move to where she was brought up.
our daughters are like sisters and i know my daughter will miss her mate awfully.
The mums brother killed himself on new years day 2000 and that throws a huge spanner in.
Any advice on how to deal with this would be good.
I have told them to keep in touch and that we will miss them BTW
Keep the man up posts to yourselves please.

A good friends mum died and suddenly she needs to move to where she was brought up.
our daughters are like sisters and i know my daughter will miss her mate awfully.
The mums brother killed himself on new years day 2000 and that throws a huge spanner in.
Is she under 40 blonde, slim and fit? Move in here if she is....................till i get sick of her.

jarrod248

LE
Gallery Guru
They could make a nice video to remember each other

she is 36
but a tad podgy
her fella is twenty three years older
they are both great folk.
there are no dirty pics
they are both lovely folk
typing this is cathartic
any replies are good. Any offers of sex to cheer me up will be looked at carefully

jarrod248

LE
Gallery Guru
she is 36
but a tad podgy
there are no dirty pics
typing this is cathartic
any replies are good. Any offers of sex to cheer me up will be looked at carefully
How old are you ?

she is 36
but a tad podgy
there are no dirty pics
typing this is cathartic

What do you call a "tad podgy"? Is she fat or what? i don't want me arse being burnt on the lightbulb !

I don't want a fat munter either...........

jarrod248

LE
Gallery Guru
She wore a mauve see through neglige, he panted, pulse quickened as he glimpsed the shape of her breasts. Her erect nipples made him notice a growth in his underwear, he moved his hand lower it was a growth, he'd got cock cancer the fucking pussy.

Do you live in Coronation Street?
MumsNet will probably give you a better shoulder to cry on.

She wore a mauve see through neglige, he panted, pulse quickened as he glimpsed the shape of her breasts. Her erect nipples made him notice a growth in his underwear, he moved his hand lower it was a growth, he'd got cock cancer the fucking pussy.
i spilt milk then realised that you was not being kind in your responses
grrrrr.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
jonwilly ARRSE: Site Issues 3
Adjutant The Intelligence Cell 0
MrsDarthspud The Other Half 12