Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Good Evening

(I had to google what ‘woke’ means).

& rightly so!! You are all racist, sexist, bigoted, crusty old bastards. It’s about time you were told to behave :)
The lass that usually takes care of that is temporarily away on a course (of face slicing) but should be back soon. :mrgreen:

High Five Ghost 4.png

theoriginalphantom

MIA
Book Reviewer
She's gone full Norwegian Blue on us.

The inconsiderate sod.

If she was just pining for the fjords she'll have been quite cross about the cremation

Good Evening Ladies & Gents. Long time no see. How are you all???

Very well. Since you have been gone I have joined arrse , retired and drunk some malt whisky. Pray tell what you have done .Time off for good behaviour per chance ;)

(I had to google what ‘woke’ means).

& rightly so!! You are all racist, sexist, bigoted, crusty old bastards. It’s about time you were told to behave :)

I'm offended by your use of the word "old".

Reported for ageism.

gado

LE
To answer all your questions;

I’ve been here, there & about. I’ve been up & down but am now back. Had I been languishing curtesy of Her Majesty I’d have probably been treated better but that’s the state of the Army for ya these day.

I now find myself assigned to the arrse end of nowhere where they make me wear a pink fucking beret on my head but at least I’m out of the clutches of the coven who wear the grey & things are looking up.

anyway, that’s enough about me xx missed you all xx

Crunt! Don't be bloody stupid. She's probably not in Africa and gravity more than likely actually exists where she is.

Read post 34, and thought "Pikes ears have just pricked up!"

Post 36

Not just Pike, if it's female and still alive it's just a matter of how many pints need to be downed before they become attractive

Latest Threads