• ARRSE have partnered with Armadillo Merino to bring you an ARRSE exclusive, generous discount offer on their full price range.
    To keep you warm with the best of Merino gear, visit www.armadillomerino.co.uk and use the code: NEWARRSE40 at the checkout to get 40% off!
    This superb deal has been generously offered to us by Armadillo Merino and is valid until midnight on the the 28th of February.

Good effort fella!

A newly qualified Booty was in the pub tonight. I couldn't fault his T-shirt it said:

[align=center]ARMY
Be the best
[/align]

The A nd Y were crossed out and I knew that he'd just passed his Commando course. (local gossip)

Naturally I bought him a drink and warned him not to overdo it with the naked roll-mat fighting.

If you clock a young lad of any service in your local - buy him a drink, give him the nod. In the society that the current regime have put in place it will be appreciated I think.

(and yes I have been drinking) :D

One of our ACF cadets (Cadet Sgt) passed out as a RM before crimbo.He came back on his leave & payed us a visit.
Did'nt get chance to buy him a pint.Next time he's home he's coming down to BK for a wet!

Latest Threads