Good drills......?

Discussion in 'The ARRSE Hole' started by abeaumont, Jan 7, 2007.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Marks out of 10..... 1 - they didn`t hurt anyone.

Retraining : Take the rifle and butt stroke them round the head with it.

2. Then give a kicking to the stupid bitch more interested in filming the mongs with the rifles than sorting their drills out.

3. "Hey you guys, be careful"........

Stupid fcukin' septic cow-dog!

4. And of coures....

"That's my weapon malfunctioning"... well maintain it or report you dizzy wench.

"What the Fcuk over"... exactly.

5. yanks.....................what more can i say

6. i think that guy better off shouting 'BANG BANG BANG' and why is he using someones rifle and not his own?

7. words fail me!

8. Put them out of their misery before they hurt someone....and it will probably be a Brit!!

Feckin septics, gung ho yee ha muppets! :x

9. id like to see the range staff jump on em if they done that on a brit range , it would be like the effects of gravity suddenly stopping and 15stones of full screw landing on those daft fcukers.
    Classic YAnks!

10. Oh my fcuking god. I am speachless, how the fcuk do they justify letting them wear a uniform!

11. They say ' a picture paints a thousand words'

after watching that - Most of mine wouold begin with 'F'.

I remember being on a range, and the SSM gave a Capt a black eye - SMG jammed and said officer turned smartly to the left - pointing weapon at SSM 'Sergeant major, what do I...'

the conversation didnt get any further as he got knocked square on his arrse!

SSM was charged with assault - and got off withit , cos the rupert threatened him with a higher level of violence that he responded with.

Needless to say - the SSM was a bit of a hero for a long, long while after that

12. msr

msr LE

Because no-one in the British Army has ever had an ND, right?

msr

13. Quite so, msr. But what you have there is a "CND" - Criminally Negligent Discharge. :D :D :D

MsG

14. They have the best kit in the world or so were told........... There pathetic there's a ND, And theres plain taking the urine. Them two are the latter. I love they way they just blat off a few rounds for a little bit of video footage. Wheres the RCO or even the safety staff. Americans i really belive they have no common sense.