Good Drills that man!

Mr_Fingerz

LE
Book Reviewer
Covered elsewhere.

Good drills indeed.

Until the inevitable investigation,his probable suspension,vilification in the media,possible sacking,unemployment.............

This is the lass tht jumped from the burning building on Monday, Monika Konczyk, a nice piece of Polish totty. Shame if it had been lost to man.

Monika-Konczyk-007.jpg

I bet she needs some soothing balm rubbed on her tender skin. Where's the end of the queue?

M

Mark The Convict

The mugshots remind of those Victorian investigations into criminality. Eyes too close together, mis-shapen heads, bent noses.
But no black eyes, split heads or broken noses; perhaps the plod haven't let all those 'old-school' skills lapse, like beating shit out of some richly-deserving scrote without leaving a mark...

This is the lass tht jumped from the burning building on Monday, Monika Konczyk, a nice piece of Polish totty. Shame if it had been lost to man.

View attachment 48297

I bet she needs some soothing balm rubbed on her tender skin. Where's the end of the queue?
Lands End...

Grumblegrunt

LE
Book Reviewer
how many policemen does it take to break an egg?

none - it fell down the stairs your honor.

There was a great piece of footage on Sky news 2 days ago. Some middle aged bloke in a white top was goading the Police to 'come on'. So they did, and he got a Baton Slap square in the face for his trouble. Put him right on his arse.

Mind, the cheeky bugger got up and had another go. If any one has a copy, I'd love to see it posted on here.