Good Drills or Bad Role Model?

Good Drills or Bad Role Model

• Good Drills on his part - well done son!!!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Bad Role Model - Dad - you need to have a word

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
My 14 year old son has just come in from attending cadets, hung his beret up and then taken a chilled Magners from the fridge and is now sat on the sofa telling us about his evening.

now is this good drills on his part - finished work and swift one down the NAAFI (or my front room equivalent).

or did I set a bad role model by doing the very same for the first 12 years of his life?

My only concern is he didn't get the round in and i had to get my own!!
Good drills mate would you rather he sat in the house having a sociable drink with you were you could keep an eye on him or down the park chocking on his own spew from a £1.99 tesco value cider bottle
good drills bit, as he comfortable to do so in your home and not doing it on chave street

bad drills... he didn't get you one pops!!!!
Mighty_Blighty said:
I'd be more concerned about him drinking Magners. Get the lad on real ale or bitter before you scar him for life ! :threaten:
Seconded, also he's got a jack drink and not a round in. If all he has to do is bring them from the fridge and not even pay for them. What sort of example have you set. shame on you!
brettarider said:
Good drills mate would you rather he sat in the house having a sociable drink with you were you could keep an eye on him or down the park chocking on his own spew from a £1.99 tesco value cider bottle

But you need to get him to get the round in....!
Well done that man :thumright: (boy)

All you need to do now is get him a fake ID so you can send him to the shop to stock the fridge back up.
i voted bad role model because hes drinking magners and was jack, teach him to drink a proper mans drink; either a proper bitter not a smooth or a Guiness. Also 14 is about right to start drinking want him to start regretting whilst drunk shagging a fat bird twice his age.
Get the jack sod doing knees to the chest whilst shouting 'I MUST GET DAD A PINT AS WELL..I MUST GET DAD A PINT AS WELL...'

But other than that, Good drills.

Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
Definitely bad drills! Voted as such above.

Young Macattack jnr SHOULD have come into the house, said "Dad, I've got to get my kit ready for next parade. Can you get me a can, and while you are at it can you make me an egg banjo?"

Now if the lad had done that then I would have said Good Drills :thumleft:
Top shelf the sproggy fcuker next time. Make sure he drinks it with his keks round his ankles, a long ream of sh1t tickets clenched between the bum cheeks and clipper at the ready. The NIG!
Top drills.

Now if he'd skiffed you on the way past and said "next time I expect the bottle open and waiting" he'd be a fucking legend and you could relax knowing that your job as a father is done.
Come on mate if one of the sprogs had got himself a beer from your fridge and not got you one you'd have decked him.
So if your boys not been decked he's getting away with mugging you off
Dont stand for it sort him
Cheeky little fecker

Oh and other than that good drills at least its not wife beater (Yet) :wink:
Right, I see I am going to have to make a stand for the Cider Drinkers amonst us!

As we can see, real drinkers mostly have beards, like spending alot of time with other men and apprently falling asleep due to the conversation mostly being about crop rotation techniques

Whereas the Cider drinkers, well, actually, looking at this picture it looks as though I'll be drinking Ale from now on!! Now where did I put my flat cap!

CG - Or should that be AB??

Book Reviewer
Magners FFS!! This is the start of things to come. Next it's Bacardi Breezers and 20 Silk Cut.

Give him a proper ale and a swift kicking for not getting a round in.

MAGNERS!!!!!!! Jesus Christ, he will want to join the RAF if your not careful.
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
geezer466 The Intelligence Cell 20
chally2 Shooting, Hunting and Fishing 10