Good Drills by the Vikings!

Spot_the_Dog said:
He's not dead, just wounded.
Whenever I see a construct like that, I can't help thinking

"He's not the messiah, he's a very naughty boy".

Werewolf said:
Gremlin said:
CQMS said:
Guns, against a bloke armed with a hammer? Good job he didn't live here.
Just don't walk round Victoria Park with a chair leg then!
Or ride on the Tube if you have a suntan... :twisted:
There is no truth in the rumour that SO19 have certain "personal" problems, just because they shoot prematurely into a Brazilian.

sfub said:
Werewolf said:
Gremlin said:
CQMS said:
There is no truth in the rumour that SO19 have certain "personal" problems, just because they shoot prematurely into a Brazilian.
That made I larf. :lol:

sfub said:
Werewolf said:
Gremlin said:
CQMS said:
Quality! :lol:

Werewolf said:
purplegunner said:
Why do these tossers get so hung up by a crap jokey cartoon?
It's their "culture", innit? :roll:
Culture? I've seen more in an empty yogurt pot. It's the same old story though, you can do what you, like more or less, but accuse someone of having no sense of humour, and they soon lose their sense of humour....

Still, with the Cloggie bitch-slapping the Nigerian terrorist and now the Danes ruining another Islamofacist's day, the Europeans are enjoying a good run of play... :)

Werewolf said:
Still, with the Cloggie bitch-slapping the Nigerian terrorist and now the Danes ruining another Islamofacist's day, the Europeans are enjoying a good run of play... :)
The Nigerian lad had the potential for the best premature ejaculation jokes going. You know, "explosion/pants/ fill in your own punchline". :D

sfub said:
Werewolf said:
The Nigerian lad had the potential for the best premature ejaculation jokes going. You know, "explosion/pants/ fill in your own punchline". :D
"Are you planning to blow up a plane or are you just pleased to see me?" :lol:

Werewolf said:
sfub said:
Werewolf said:
"Are you planning to blow up a plane or are you just pleased to see me?" :lol:
"honest love, that REALLY hasn't happened before.." :twisted:

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
fanboy The Training Wing 3
B OTC 136
PartTimePongo Current Affairs, News and Analysis 5