Good drills, but......

It was in last week's Take a Break. Do you read that as well?

Anyone brave enough to comment on the picture of the happy couple...
Beautiful lady and you look fantastic sir................. yes Baldrick with one K, that's me milord.

Good for him, taken an ******** from the streetsbut as said in the article, the sentence was way too lenient for a violent predatory attacker.... I believe their fantasies only escalate.

Mother, 22, reveals dramatic moment her soldier boyfriend caught the man who assaulted her | Mail Online

Well done Captain Thwaite but did anyone else think that persec was breached with the wedding details going online? Especially seeing as he's from one of our more coveted regiments.

Apologies for reading The Hate.
Seeing as marriages are a matter of public record when the bans are published and his very existence is in the London Gazette no, there is no breach of persec

Seeing as marriages are a matter of public record when the bans are published and his very existence is in the London Gazette no, there is no breach of persec
Yes, but that would take quite a bit of joining the dots, wouldn't it?
Personally, I wouldn't be happy with the Mail putting that information out, all in the same place.
All the nutters have to do is turn up.
(unless its disinformation, of course)

Anyone brave enough to comment on the picture of the happy couple...
Yeah me. I'm ******* nails.

"Great photo Sir. You're wife looks lovely and I love that dress."

old_fat_and_hairy

LE
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor

old_fat_and_hairy

LE
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
' Coveted regiments.'

Covet meaning", to desire, to envy"

So, do you covet the Parachute Regiment? And why?

Answers on a postcard please.
'
If you can wait a few minutes I'm sure Twoupthreedown will be along shortly to tell you exactly why, and every other ******, should covet the Parachute Regiment.

old_fat_and_hairy

LE
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
If you can wait a few minutes I'm sure Twoupthreedown will be along shortly to tell you exactly why, and every other ******, should covet the Parachute Regiment.
I hope not, I have a very low boredom threshold.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
fanboy The Training Wing 3
B OTC 136
PartTimePongo Current Affairs, News and Analysis 5