Good Divorce Lawyer in the London Area?

Discussion in 'Finance, Property, Law' started by Patsinbat, Sep 28, 2012.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Anyone have experience of getting divorced in the Central London Area? One with good military experience would be very useful!
  2. You want to divorce your spouse, or have them run through with a bayonet?
  3. Probably both if possible...
  4. How much do you want to pay? Central London has some of the most fantastically expensive family solicitors in the world. Or would you rather bog standard high street type? Or legal aid hack?
  5. Why not get divorced in leafy surrey or sussex it's much better?
    Or if you want to cut the costs have you thought of buying a purdy & doing a d.i.y package?
  6. Andrew Parker-Bowles?
    • Like Like x 1
  7. TheIronDuke

TheIronDuke LE Book Reviewer

Yeah. Mr Smith. I forget the name of his associate but I am sure it will be on their website.

Mr Smith.jpg
  8. Congratulations!!!

9. Do you want a lawyer with military experience or one of us?

If it's the latter then your choices are somewhat limited.
  10. TheIronDuke

TheIronDuke LE Book Reviewer

You are one of THEM? Jesus. This just got serious.

To the OP - if you want to divorce your bird do a Google on 'Divorce'. Or thumb through Yellow Pages until you come to 'Solicitor'. It is between 'Septic Tank Services' and 'Thai Massage'.

But having THEM explode your ex-birds skull from half a mile away is a tad excessive in my view.

What precisely did she do to you?
  11. He's found out she used to be a man, but he doesn't fancy a Turkish gaol.
  12. Its a good question, what DID she do to you?

Although I am starting to wonder of the OP is real. 1st and only post, no further input into this thread. It would be a shame if he wasn't real, because I fancy hearing a good story of marital infidelity and bunny boiling.
  13. It's also between shit and syphilis.
    Oh, and don't use one of these Divorcing solicitors lose fortune fighting over £3.2m home - as their lawyers make a mint! | Mail Online