Good degrees for joining

what degrees are useful when joining the army? because i dont know wether to go to uni before i join the army or not... can anyone give me some useful advise plsss?

deathcab911 said:
what is mils exactly?
The angle that subtends to 1m at 1000m.

God, I'm a sad bastard for knowing that!

Edited for mong type

A military method of measuring angle, as opposed to the presumably civilian degrees or radians.

[Note to self - refresh thread before posting]

Mate, before this goes any further - asking what degree is best is like asking what fruit is best. It all depends on your career choice. Talk to an AFCO and they will help you a bit better, or try the recruitment forum where there are loads of stickies for you to read through

B

Biscuits_AB

If you've got a 3rd Degree, then come on in, you'll meet lots of friends.

Biscuits_AB said:
If you've got a 3rd Degree, then come on in, you'll meet lots of friends.
Similar to the Nth degree in terms of desirablility and importance. You'll go far with either of these.

I would say if you have the chance to go to a decent university, take it.

You will then be able to advance this with postgrad quals when you join up and start preparing to leave (which could take 22 years).

Perhaps you might consider a degree that taught you spelling, punctuation and the rules of grammar. God, the people that are going on to higher education these days...

depends on whether its animal, vegetable or mineral, i find superglue works well enough on all
although for joining things to chavs heads, how about a rusty nail & a mahoosive hammer?

There is only one useful and universal degree and that is Engineering! (Mechanical or Civil)

Will you be of or from?