Good Dale or Bad Dale?

Do you like the Good Dale or the Bad Dale?

• Good Dale. She gives a shit.

Votes: 20 32.3%
  • Bad Dale. She swears and picks on newbies.

Votes: 15 24.2%
  • Just Dale.

Votes: 28 45.2%
  • Marry Me Iron Duke.

Votes: 6 9.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
For anyone who actually knows me in real life, I'm not all that.

I'm getting cheesed off with people thinking that they can laugh at me without being punched with 53kg of blonde fury and new sweary mary people who are actually quite rude.

So I put it to the jury: Good me or bad me?

(Just don't hurt my arm, and can you walk the dog please?).

Without pics (Gynalogical in nature) it's very hard to say!
There are at least 200 photos of me in the gallery - you lazy wanker.

C

cloudbuster

I voted Good Dale; despite the drunken burblings over the years, this morning I discovered a softer, more caring Dale.

Not sure how long it'll last before normal service is resumed..........

Can we have a "Good Dale - she swears and picks on Newbies" option?

If I'd won that 161 million squid,I'd have bought you a pony and paid for the stinky dog to have a bath and a walk 'cos I think deep down you're probably not all that bad.

I did however vote for Bad Dale,'cos I lurve dirty women who swear and newbies need to know where they stand.

Dale's heart is in the right place. As to the other bits of her anatomy...

I'm surprised at cloudbuster's comment ("this morning I discovered a softer... ... Dale"). Was she floating marshmallows in her pink wine last night?

Whatever. She'll be back to normal after she's had a shit.

I think Dale's quite funny.

I did however vote for Bad Dale,'cos I lurve dirty women who swear and newbies need to know where they stand.
"stand"? Is that the new PC euphemism for "pitifully grovel whilst undergoing explosive bowel movements, wetting themselves and being subject to an ego-destroying deconstruction of their character"?

(that in itself is also a euphemism. I left out the, very long, bit about what Five_Alpha and Flashie will be doing to them)

I'm getting cheesed off with people thinking that they can laugh at me without being punched with 53kg of blonde fury and new sweary mary people who are actually quite rude.

So I put it to the jury: Good me or bad me?

(Just don't hurt my arm, and can you walk the dog please?).
Do I hear the sister I never knew I had shouting for me? If so there is safety in numbers, PM me. Have bought a new skeggox just for you.

B_AND_T

MIA
Book Reviewer
Does she give blow jobs for Jaffa Cakes?

Latest Threads