Good Cook or Big Chest?

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by fltpilot, Apr 1, 2012.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Nigella Lawson so is she really a good cook?
    Oh and she does have a nice bust!

Or am i getting a bit of a perv?

Answers on a postcard to the the usual address:
  2. She's a cook? Who knew.
  3. HHH

HHH LE

Who cares whether is can cook or not, just looking and listening to her is enough !

4. Now, if you'll excuse me, I'm off to run through stoppage drills for my trouser-Mauser.
    • Like Like x 5
  5. Meh. Nigella. She's just a matronly bird who uses words like "oily" and "penis" while cooking and is married to a rich and notorious farter. Er, that's it.

Her food is 'groomed' by food technicians before being raped in her kitchen (which is actually a set in a studio) and all her dinner guests are her PR chums from the production office, who would eat a turd on a plate if it got them the right side of the camera.

"As a busy working mother", she croons while being filmed in a bus that was hired for the occasion - she won't go on real public transport, "I have to buy all my groceries from Selfridge's Food Hall or Fortnums and, here's a tip, I always put it into a bag before marinading it, so I don't get oily penis mess on my Stella McCartneys".

Just cos she's got big paps doesn't make her particularly attractive.
    • Like Like x 1
  6. But you must agree big bappage does help
  7. Auld-Yin

Auld-Yin LE Reviewer Book Reviewer Reviews Editor

• Like Like x 2
  8. It's amazing the power a "pap" has. There it is, swaying over the stove, just like the other one to the left, flapping over the sink. Larger than average size, indeed, but it's still only a "pap". Ample, pert or "a wrinkled dug", it's still just a pap; one of a pair of paps, just like all the others.
  9. Auld-Yin

Auld-Yin LE Reviewer Book Reviewer Reviews Editor

Yep, dyed in the wool, up-hill gardener! :)
  10. She's a cock hungry sexual innuendo fuelled slut, she's gagging for a seeing to. It makes even me have stirrings.
    • Like Like x 5
  11. She`s a hugely over titted Yid bitch from North London. I had my way with lots of them when I lived there. Poor old Hymie is just not up to the job.
  12. Sorry, did you say something? :)
  13. Well done, KotB, you've out-gayed Jarrod.
    • Like Like x 3
  14. The truth will out. I once dated Nigella years and years ago, before she became fat. She turned up wearing thigh length, white PVC boots and was very good company. I never got to first base and shortly afterwards she married her 1st husband.

The only time I saw her after that was at a dinner party round hers, she'd cooked roast lamb and it was fucking horrible.
    • Like Like x 3
  15. I must admit I can imagine her c**t being on the large size as well and being very, very juicy, dripping with juice in fact before any semen deposits were made! Mmm... off to imagine myself making such a deposit now ;-)