Good CO. Wheres the body?

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by TheIronDuke, Jul 6, 2011.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. TheIronDuke

TheIronDuke LE Book Reviewer

Apologies to those of you who receive the ARRSE Insiders Newsletter or 'drink' in the Langdon Bar, but there are times to cut through red tape and make an appeal to the public, and this is one of them.

As you will be aware, Good CO vanished some time ago. To be replaced by someone else. Let us call him The Belgian? Some of us do not really care who runs the show, but we hold an emotional attachment to the man we once called 'Big Jaffa'. even if he wasn't that 'big' in the traditional sense, and his Mum did not christen him Jaffa. We shall hold him forever in our hearts.

Just tell us where you have buried Good CO and all will be well. We are sick of digging up patio's and dredging canals.

2. B_AND_T

B_AND_T LE Book Reviewer

He still uses this site, but not to bring any attention to himself he goes by the name of Tropper!

3. Wasn't he offed by THEM and dropped into the sea somewhere?
    Edit - No my mistake that was Tropper aswell!

4. B_AND_T

B_AND_T LE Book Reviewer

Tropper is THEM, All of THEM! He WAS the only man on the balcony.

5. The NOTW hacked Troppers phone first!

6. The word on the street has it that he was last spotted in the area of Kigali airport where Belgians are reputed to be popular.

Mate down pub sez so.........

7. Didn`t even know that Belgians were popular anywhere. Bit like us really.

8. Look up Kigali, tell me where it is then add Belgian bit.

We are quite popular in Chile BTW.

9. Kigali..........Mmmm...is it near Loiyangalani?

10. blue-sophist

blue-sophist LE Good Egg (charities)

Eeeek ... Vale, GCO. :thumright:

Ou est Poirot? Et qui?

11. If he's a Belgian, then the latest troubles in Congo will have furnished him with a new store of youthful bumming-negroes. When they are broken, he will return, their hoops hanging as trophies on a bit of vine around his neck.

12. Congo?Nonsense!!The alien mother ship extracted him via a tractor beam and they are doing experiments on him. It is horrible!! The experiments the aliens did on me nearly drove me mad.

13. Nearly???????

14. I hear missing bodies...possible patios involved then The Slugster turns up to watch the investigation.......any alibi you would like to offer......I thought the garden looked a bit higher.

15. I invented Belgians just to upset you lot. So Tropper cannot claim that invention.