Good Bye

I did it ! I actually gritted my teeth and served out the frigging sentence. As of today I am a Mister no more AMS for me. not that I ever considered myself part of it, just stuck on some overly long hellish course.

I would love to launch into a world wrenching tirade about the wastrels and lard arsed narrow minded genuinely negligent management but hey that would be impolite (consider it done anyway).

Nice byes to the precious few excellent individuals of the AMS that I have met and befriended you are most worthy and wasted in your current environments.

No fireworks or fire and brimstone frankly those of you it would be aimed at,
your not worth it.

OUT

all the best Gibbo!

Well done. Enjoy life outside the green suit.

how long had you done?

GDav said:
??

Could be anywhere between 3 and 22 ++!
do you know how long gibbos done? be interesting to know how long he managed to 'grit his teeth' for.

second post is asking if he has done 22.

sprjim said:
Served your 22?

he also hasnt posted since the first post!
but if he did do 22 which Im sure that he did, probably as a TFI, but which bit did he wear his teeth down the most on? His life pre-AMS or actually in the AMS?

GDav said:
He hasn't denied it.
Amazing how a bitch can start from nothing!

I'm out soon and I'll have had over 22 years of these clowns, was the AMS the final twist of the knife for Gibbo or was it a sigh of relief of just leaving the mob?

Filbert Fox said:
I'm out soon and I'll have had over 22 years of these clowns, was the AMS the final twist of the knife for Gibbo or was it a sigh of relief of just leaving the mob?
Having known and worked with Gibbo it was most definitely Billy Smart's AMS that did for him

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Line_Grunt The Intelligence Cell 11
Forces_Sweetheart Current Affairs, News and Analysis 6
E Army Pay, Claims & JPA 20