Good Article and Pix of RE Bridge Construction in Afghan

towards the gap a gnats knacker fellas!!!!

MittMayo said:
Is that bloke on the river bank mooning at the enemy?
think it may be a cone-heid looking for his teeth after telling the lads the brdge needs to go 5mm to the left. :eek:

plant_life said:
Nah, the recce Sgt would have sited it so stop your whining!
obviously but we ALL know the c0ck stands that cone-heids can get about dimensions & distances. :p

There is a time and place to get excited about distances & dimentions. I was constructing a 125 man ITC in Kosovo and the troopy set the thing out using a dems ladder 8O :?

Suprisingly enough, the Clk Wks (C) wasn't overly happy about this and things had to be stripped out as they were well out.

plant_life said:
There is a time and place to get excited about distances & dimentions. I was constructing a 125 man ITC in Kosovo and the troopy set the thing out using a dems ladder 8O :?

Suprisingly enough, the Clk Wks (C) wasn't overly happy about this and things had to be stripped out as they were well out.

:? :? :? :?

ahhhhh, but who the feck would let a Troopy loose on a construction task, in kenya we had ours shovelling shit all day long & he loved it. :D

plant_life said:
You allowed him to use a shovel? You lot are trusting!
on another kenya tour one of our staffy's got acquainted with a shovel while he was having a p1sh. 8O

That's not a real bridge - it's ABLE can of pop in one hand and remote in the other

Nope nor me think I would have a bergan full of spare underpants

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
E Current Affairs, News and Analysis 61
Flyingrockdj RAC 73
G Aviation 11