Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Good ARRSE Eggs

goodoldboy

MIA
Book Reviewer
I nominate @Fang_Farrier and @BossHogg for their charity work, which they do without shouting about it - both good blokes.

Plus a special mention for @Ciggie who has kept the vast majority of us entertained for many years.

Plenty of great people on this site which by far blank out those who are otherwise.

Cheers...

Wanking for you must be like egg juggling on a rodeo bull if the side effect is discarded babies and Dinger’s buddies!
I'm trying to picture that. Thankfully I'm failing to be able to do so.

I nominate @Fang_Farrier and @BossHogg for their charity work, which they do without shouting about it - both good blokes.

Plus a special mention for @Ciggie who has kept the vast majority of us entertained for many years.

Plenty of great people on this site which by far blank out those who are otherwise.

Cheers...
How did you find out about their charity work?

I did a couple of 13 mile jogs up in the Great North, I managed (with the help of the arrse massiv) to raise £1400 for the British Red Cross and £1100 for the RNLI. ;)

That's what you're telling us. With your filthy mindset, I imagine nae probs for you. ;)
I'm sure* I don't know what you're talking about.

*fairly sure**

**Ok, busted.

Ciggie

GCM

Cheers...
Ta mucker, that was very kind. My primary motive for being on here, (aside from the great enjoyment so many Arrsers bring me, the wealth of knowledge and experience on tap and the top class banter) is to keep a smile on as many faces as possible, knowing what tough jobs so many on here do and how much sacrifice many have made.

I simply can't nominate anyone in this category as there are so many good eggs it wouldn't be fair to single out any one or handful...all my mates on All Internet, you know who you are ;)

Last edited:
I did a couple of 13 mile jogs up in the Great North, I managed (with the help of the arrse massiv) to raise £1400 for the British Red Cross and £1100 for the RNLI. ;)
Good on you.

As long as you keep your charity efforts to yourself that's all that counts.

Latest Threads