Gonorrhoea resistant to all available antibiotics

Not good news!

I once knew an STI, He was crossing the road one day and seen a bus coming straight for him. He stared in shock and said "Shit, I'm a gonorrhoea".

:):|

Al.

Good, sex is for procreation and not for enjoyment. Its not as good as HIV but its a stop towards a better society.

Zen

Old-Salt
Good, sex is for procreation and not for enjoyment. Its not as good as HIV but its a stop towards a better society.
Shame your dad didn't use a johnny to prove your point. He wouldn't have ******* procreated you then.

Mr_Fingerz

LE
Book Reviewer
You're a virgin aren't you?

I'd run and hide if I were you. Those big, nasty shouty men from the internet will be here in a minute.

Mr_Fingerz

LE
Book Reviewer
You mean that HIV is fun, and more fun than sex???

Shame your dad didn't use a johnny to prove your point. He wouldn't have ******* procreated you then.
I was the product of rape, you insensitive ****.

You mean that HIV is fun, and more fun than sex???
Anthony Nolan would have been able to answer that question for you.
If he hadn't of been have died from having his arse ravaged by a diseased cock.

Mr_Fingerz

LE
Book Reviewer
was you'r mother ever on university challenge.just a thought.
My Mother never went to University, she could hardly read.

oh, i was wondering if it was that gopping gwar,i want to abuse.
Shes not a Gwar. She has dirty blonde hair, big tits and an arse you could die for. And she drinks so much cider throughout the week, she could have group sex with a school of Chimpanzes and she would not remember it the next day

Shes not a Gwar. She has dirty blonde hair, big tits and an arse you could die for. And she drinks so much cider throughout the week, she could have group sex with a school of Chimpanzes and she would not remember it the next day
Thats true, and look at the end result of that!