Gonna be a Dad

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by SKJOLD, Aug 13, 2004.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Well there is a first time for everything, and it seems I got it right first time :D . Mid March 2005 will hopefully see the birth of the first of many, Baby Skjolds. :D

Mrs Skjold and I are chuffed to bits. :D

2. Congrats Skjold - Mrs MB Also due MB Jnr No 2 in Feb. Get your sleep in now mate ! :D

3. Congrats SKJOLD!!!!!

4. Congratulations SKJOLD!, ankle bitter number two due in my household any day now.

Sleep is highly overated.

5. X-Inf

X-Inf War Hero Book Reviewer

Well done - now the worry really starts! Just think of the joys of 14 years hence when, at midnight yoiu are sitting in your slippers wondering where the B******* is!

Hope all goes well.

6. Congrats to Skjoldy and MB............you clearly dont mess around when you mess around :wink:

Better start polishing the wicketkeepers gloves and start sleep deprivation training! :D

7. Well done SK!

No more sleep, lots of shiit and vomit. Sounds like my job at present really and thats with adults :wink:

8. That is so sweet two new little arrsers of the future!
    and just wait until you see what their little arrses will produce for YOUR entertainment!
    Well done those men SKJOLD and Mighty Blighty!
    Here have a wink each, save them for after the birth :wink: :wink: oh wait it's not WINKING you'll be doing!

:roll: BBCxxx

9. Congratulations.

Do hope the twins aren't causing their mother too much in the way of dis-comfort yet... Morning sicknes, heart-burn, back-ache and so on :wink:

10. Congrats

Can honestly say that the first time you hold your baby is absolutly unforgetable

Enjoy it mate

11. congrats to both of you , know the feeling mind it was 21 and 18 yrs ago
    IT DONT GET ANY EASIER, THEY,VE DRIVEN ME TO DRINK, mainly on a friday night in the new cars
    ALL the Bessst
    :wink: :wink: 8)

12. Mrs MB has been in training since MB jnr No 1 came along, so this can be continuation training 8)

13. Congrats to SKJOLD, MB and gizzardtoo.

Any idea who the fathers might be? :D :wink:

14. Wa-hey!!! Congratulations all you fecund feckers - and to your other halves.
    I'll have a drink to the new sprogs healths tonight. Oh-oh, pished again :!:

:D :D :D

15. Sleep deprivation training has already begun, I snore like chainsaw missfiring. so mrs Skjold gets no sleep.

X-inf, Im already worrying about all that stuff. Have just come back from town. Its thirty degrees, and the scandinavian blondes are out in force.
    I hope baby Skjold is a boy.