Gonna be a Dad

Well there is a first time for everything, and it seems I got it right first time :D . Mid March 2005 will hopefully see the birth of the first of many, Baby Skjolds. :D

Mrs Skjold and I are chuffed to bits. :D

X-Inf

War Hero
Book Reviewer
Well done - now the worry really starts! Just think of the joys of 14 years hence when, at midnight yoiu are sitting in your slippers wondering where the B******* is!

Hope all goes well.

SKJOLD said:
Well there is a first time for everything, and it seems I got it right first time :D . Mid March 2005 will hopefully see the birth of the first of many, Baby Skjolds. :D

Mrs Skjold and I are chuffed to bits. :D
Congrats to Skjoldy and MB............you clearly dont mess around when you mess around :wink:

Better start polishing the wicketkeepers gloves and start sleep deprivation training! :D

That is so sweet two new little arrsers of the future!
and just wait until you see what their little arrses will produce for YOUR entertainment!
Well done those men SKJOLD and Mighty Blighty!
Here have a wink each, save them for after the birth :wink: :wink: oh wait it's not WINKING you'll be doing!

:roll: BBCxxx

Congratulations.

Do hope the twins aren't causing their mother too much in the way of dis-comfort yet... Morning sicknes, heart-burn, back-ache and so on :wink:

congrats to both of you , know the feeling mind it was 21 and 18 yrs ago
IT DONT GET ANY EASIER, THEY,VE DRIVEN ME TO DRINK, mainly on a friday night in the new cars
ALL the Bessst
:wink: :wink: 8)

Wa-hey!!! Congratulations all you fecund feckers - and to your other halves.
I'll have a drink to the new sprogs healths tonight. Oh-oh, pished again :!:

:D :D :D

Sleep deprivation training has already begun, I snore like chainsaw missfiring. so mrs Skjold gets no sleep.

X-inf, Im already worrying about all that stuff. Have just come back from town. Its thirty degrees, and the scandinavian blondes are out in force.
I hope baby Skjold is a boy.

If I ever find out I'll keep you posted.

The missus will proberbly kill him as well, she's well fecked off with the heat in sourthern Germany at the moment, be 9 months and all.

Oh the joy of not being a woman!!!

Well done to you both SKJOLD!! Wonderful news! I have just got my 3 back after their time at their dad's, and I missed them so much it was painful...........mind you, they've been back less than 24 hours, the house looks like a bomb's hit it and i am a lot lot poorer having just been into town........... :roll:

It's lovely hearing about you new dads.............may I offer a small piece of advice?! Every little thing you do to help her now (bring her baby in the night for feeding, the odd cup of tea, hoovering the occasional carpet and the washing the dishes for example) will bring you brownie points x 1000000 which are cashable for years to come.........

each small thing you DON'T do (bring her baby in the night for feeding, the odd cup of tea, hoovering the occasional carpet and the washing the dishes for example) will bring you death and destruction, if not in this life then in the next..............

trust me fellas, it's a girl thing. :?

the early years will make or break you!