Gongs

Has anyone else been "Busted" on arrse?, I,ve lost two of me gongs for some reason, had'em yesterday and today Blooey! gone, strange times on arrsem strange times.

Its like the LS&GC you must have had a regi entry you can appeal, I like only having the 2 less to clean.

I've lost a few, I'm also having trouble sending a pm keep being told the recipients box is full FFS! I'll be glad when they finally fix this site its really pissing me off , just not as intuitive as the old one!

I reckon I've lost mine for a crime I probably did commit but that the COs don't know about...so that's just!

There not real you know, tis only the internet afterall! Sure someone from RBL will be along in a bit with bling one's you can award yourself!

I had all mine yesterday.

Looks above to see what medals have appeared.

Edited. Bugger! Someones pinched two of them. I earned that Knights Cross with Oak Leaves and Sword, and my Legion d'Honour has also wandered off.

TheresaMay

ADC
DirtyBAT
Some people have 7 or 8 and it seems to have no bearing on seniority, no of posts etc.

I thought Blue Sophist would have a page of them but he only has 4...?

I noticed the donor ones are in random order too.

Mr_Fingerz

LE
Book Reviewer
I've lost three, but like the Murphey's - I'm not bitter.

my Blue Peter one's done a runner,sod the other ones!

I'm devestated at losing the other 3, as I had more gongs on ARRSE than I did in the Army. However; two gongs are easier to manage when cleaning comes around.

I demand a recount. And I,ve informed my insurance about the loss.

Some people have 7 or 8 and it seems to have no bearing on seniority, no of posts etc.
I thought Blue Sophist would have a page of them but he only has 4...?
I noticed the donor ones are in random order too.
I think it's called a "work in progress". HQ ARRSE is trying to fix the problem, and B-S is busy polishing the ones that aren't shown. ;)

When I first noticed the loss I thought new qualifying levels had been created .... as long as none have gone to Blair or Brown .