Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by Manley, Jul 8, 2010.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Has anyone else been "Busted" on arrse?, I,ve lost two of me gongs for some reason, had'em yesterday and today Blooey! gone, strange times on arrsem strange times.
  2. Medal walt ;)

someone stole mine too
  3. Its like the LS&GC you must have had a regi entry you can appeal, I like only having the 2 less to clean.
  4. I've lost a few, I'm also having trouble sending a pm keep being told the recipients box is full FFS! I'll be glad when they finally fix this site its really pissing me off , just not as intuitive as the old one!
  5. I reckon I've lost mine for a crime I probably did commit but that the COs don't know about...so that's just!
  6. There not real you know, tis only the internet afterall! Sure someone from RBL will be along in a bit with bling one's you can award yourself!
  7. I had all mine yesterday.

Looks above to see what medals have appeared.

Edited. Bugger! Someones pinched two of them. I earned that Knights Cross with Oak Leaves and Sword, and my Legion d'Honour has also wandered off.
  8. TheresaMay

TheresaMay LE Moderator DirtyBAT

Some people have 7 or 8 and it seems to have no bearing on seniority, no of posts etc.

I thought Blue Sophist would have a page of them but he only has 4...?

I noticed the donor ones are in random order too.
  9. Mr_Fingerz

Mr_Fingerz LE Book Reviewer

I've lost three, but like the Murphey's - I'm not bitter.
  10. Is there a cold war one?
  11. my Blue Peter one's done a runner,sod the other ones!
  12. Found them, this bloke's got them all

Attached Files:

13. I'm devestated at losing the other 3, as I had more gongs on ARRSE than I did in the Army. However; two gongs are easier to manage when cleaning comes around.
  14. Er, hang on a minute......

edited to add: dang nabit, diffy two - must make a claim on my house insurance for the dog eating them
  15. Testing, testing just to see how many I've got!